Chapter 12 💫🌟✨

Please make sure you band comment. I love reading y'all comments🤨

Rihanna's P.O.V

"Chanel wake up!" I said pulling the cover hallway off her.

"Mhmm, no" she groaned pulling the cover back over her head.

This child is so not a morning person, but she doesn't like going to bed early "Chanel you need to wake up right now, or else you're going to be late for school. Your alarm went out fifteen minutes ago."

"I don't wanna go to school I'm tired" she whined.

I yanked the cover all the way off her "you wouldn't be tired if you went to bed when I told you to, rather than being on that phone all night."

"I have a stomachache mom, can I stay home?" she murmured with her eyes still closed.

A damm lie I know my daughter and trust me I know when she's sick because she turns into a damm baby. I would had woken up with her in my bad crying about her stomachache. "That's a damm lie. You don't have a  stomachache you need to go to school. don't you have a presentation today?"

She groaned and slowly hulled herself out of bed. Yawning the last of her sleep away. Blinking, she heads for the bathroom "where is my good morning kiss?" I asked, stopping her moment.

She turned and walked over to me "Good morning mom" she said leaning in to brush a kiss across my cheek.

I offered her a smile "Good morning baby" 

"Not a good morning" she mumbled dropping her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled "you will be alright. You should feel better after your bath."

"I don't think that's going to help mom."

I kissed the side of her head "you will be just fine baby."

"Ughh..."she groaned lifting her head off my shoulder "this is going to be a terrible day."she said walking towards her bathroom.

I laughed at her being all dramatic "don't stay long in that bathroom you don't have enough time."

"okay" I heard her say from the bathroom.

"Mommmy..." I heard Ariel called out for me from her room. looks like my other child needs me.

"Coming" I yelled out before walking out of Chanel's room and heading to Ariel's room.

"What do you need baby?" I asked walking into Ariel's room.

She looked up at me "I need your help mommy."

I folded my arms across my chest, leaning against the door. "What do you need help with?"

She leaned over and picked up two of the outfits laying on her bed. "I can't decide which one to wear" she said holding it out to me. The last Friday of every month, Ariel school does this thing where the kids have to wear regular clothes and not uniforms, and every time this child gives me trouble when I tried getting her ready because she's a diva in her own right. Which I can't fault her for. I mean she got it from her mama.

"Okay" I said, walking closer to her to take a good look at the outfit she was holding up.

"Which one do you like more?" She asked her head cocked to the side.

I took a moment to look at both of the outfits "I like this one" I said pointing to one of the outfits.

She scrunched up her face "Nah I don't like that one" she said and put it back on the bed. She picked up another one "which one do you like best from this two? This one, or this one" she asked her eyebrows arched looking so serious which reminds me so much of her daddy, how he looks when he's focused.