Chapter 14💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment!!!💕
Chapter song: How do you sleep. I am totally obsessed with this song, and it goes perfect with this chapter, so I thought I add it.
FYI: There is a scene in this chapter that was inspired by obsessed. If you have seen the movie you will know what I'm talking about.

Rick's P.O.V

After that shenanigans with Lauren I went to my man Michael house because I needed some man to man advise on how to deal with that crazy chick. I have a feeling she's up to something. I spent a little over an hour at Michael house before heading home.

I arrived at the house in what seemed like no time, I parked my Aston Martini in the garage then turned the car off.

I put my head in my hands pressing my fingers into my temple

I put my head in my hands pressing my fingers into my temple. The whole way here I was thinking about how to tell My Wife, how will she react when I tell her about the situation with Lauren. I don't know what I'ma say, but I have to tell her.

After 15 minutes of sitting in the car running all the scenarios in my head, I finally got out the car ready to face the music.

I went into the house, as I'm walking down the hallway I see the kitchen light on. I went on into the kitchen. Rihanna is sitting at the kitchen counter a glass full of what looks to be Hennessy in front of her and a blank stare on her face.

"Hey, baby," I spoke putting my keys on the key holder. Her eyes shifted towards me, her gaze meeting mines. The look she was giving me was very unsettling.

We stared at each other for a second before she looked away. She picked up her glass and drink the full glass in one gulp, then pulled another full glass. She stared down at the glass Swirling the ice around with a distance look on her face.

"Baby are you okay?" I asked moving further into the room.

She laughed angrily. "Am I okay? Oh, I'm just peachy,' actually I'm so fucking great because I just found out that my husband has been having an affair with one of his so-called artists." She said sarcastically, glancing over at me and then turning her back to take another sip of  her drink. "And you know how I found out about it, the fucking paparazzi told me. You know how embarrassing that was!"

I was confused because I have no idea what she's talking about. I frowned "Rih, what are you talking about? I'm not cheating on you." I said, walking closer to her. Since her back was turned to me, I couldn't see her face.

She turned her whole body to face me. Her eyes look red like she been crying. "Oh, you don't know what I'm talking about" she mocked. "Well, let me show you what I'm talking about." She said as she picked up the pile of photos laying face down on the table and threw it at me.

The photos scattered all on the floor I looked down at the pictures with disbelief. There were a bunch of pictures of Lauren and I. Photo of us laying down together kissing, photo of me naked from the waist down, and pictures of her grabbing my dick. I instantly got furious. "What the fuck are those, is this some kind of sick joke?!"