Chapter 17💫🌟✨

Please vote and comment, I love reading y'all comments.💖

Writer's P.O.V

"Hey, dad," Lanie Spoke walking down the Stairs of her home and into the living room.

Richard was In the living room watching TV

he looked away from the TV and glanced at his daughter with a faint smile on his face "hey sweetie what are you up to?"

"I'm about to go do some groceries shopping, but I wanted to talk to you first before I leave" she said Slowly lowering herself to the couch, crossing her legs.

Richard turned the tv off and then turned to face her with his arms hanging on the back of the couch "wassup"

"I know I have been busy for the past week, so I just wanted to check in on you. How are you feeling about everything?"

"You have been nothing, but accommodating towards me, and it's been great staying here with you and making up for lost time. I just wish things with me, and your brother was different."

"I do love having you here, Dad, and so far, what I have seen for the past two weeks you have been here, you were truthful when you said you have changed. I mean, you are clean now. You just have to keep proving to Rick that you mean what you said, and he will come around."

Richard nodded his head in agreement "yes that's what I hope for."

"It will all work out, Also, I know you didn't get a chance to spend some time with Bebe since she left to go to her dad the day you moved in, however she will be back next week, and then you both can spend more time with each other."

"I will love that" Richard Said with a smile.

Lanie got up and placed a kiss on his cheeks "love you dad."

"Love you too sweetie and thank you for all you have done for me. I really do appreciate you."

"No problem, Dad. Imma head to the store do you need me to buy you anything."