10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!

Start from the beginning

Pansy looked at him in annoyance then she turned back at me.

"Great. So what do you want to do now, huh? You want to go to his parents manor and take him away from there?"

"That's exactly what I wanna do"

"That's crazy and you know we can't do that"

"We can't. But you can"

"Oh gods! I'm not ready to be asked by Voldemort! I'm still practicing my occlumency. It's.."

Then a thunderous sounds was heard all over the house and Ron walking in with sweat all over his face.

"It's bad. They're here" he said with ragged breath and I felt chilled to the bones.

"What? Who's here?" I asks.

"The death eaters!"

"How the.."

"How did they found us?" Hermione asks with panic written on her face and voice. Harry moves to her side in a blink of an eye and hold her hand tightly.

"No time to talk. We need to go now" Ron whisper yelled while holding Pansy's hand, already walking out with her. Harry, Hermione and I followed them.

"Wait! I know a way out. Draco showed me in case of an emergency, we should go this way. Come on!" I whisper at them and receive nodded heads in return.

As quiet as I can, I opened the library door. Hermione locked it as soon it was closed and then turned around to look at me.

"It's going to buy us some times"

I raise one specific book from the rack and walking towards them.

We can hear the ruckus they created downstairs.

"Where are you? Ohh I'm gonna get you, Potter" they said in a singsong tone and Hermione bite her lips to stop any sound comes out while she's crying.

"Can't believe Draco has been lying this whole time"

"He didn't take care of his pregnant girlfriend, Draco was taking care of Potter and his friends"

"Imagine the dark lord wrath when he founds out about this"

"Ohh come out, come out wherever you are!"

Tried to stabilize my shaking hands, I raised the shining book and look at them.

"This is a portkey that will take us straight to Bill and Fleur's cottage. In a count of three all of us put our fingers on top of it"

The stepping sound is closer and I felt my heart thumps twice as fast.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three.."

All of us are lifted from the ground and then we're start spinning like a top, it goes on for another ten second before we land on something solid and the smell of ocean hits our nostrils.