Chapter 27 - Conversations

Pov Shinsou
I can't believe uncle Aizawa walked in on us like this! Ashido quickly took Bakugou's controller and Kaminari handed his one to Todoroki.
"Toya, with me. Oshi, you can do whatever with Shouta" Izuku stated, pulling the scarred blue flame user with him. I sighed as the door closed and the others started a new game. Mina was going to crush them, poor guys...

"Why don't we take this conversation to our quarters?" Kami asked, taking my hand and smiling at uncle Shouta.
"We won't be disturbed there"
"Yeah, you're right, let's go" I mumbled, pulling him along. Uncle Shouta followed, not saying anything for the moment. It made me nervous. Denki noticed and squeezed my hand, silently telling me things would turn out alright. He's acting more mature than normal, it's a side he barely shows anyone.

He always jokes about it, saying we share the same braincells and that I claim most of them all the time. So when I'm at a loss or confused or scared, he gets the braincells so he's able to help me through it. I think it's a cute comparison, but it's true in a way. Kaminari knows when to act serious and be responsible, even if it's very very rare.

He opened up the door to our apartment, leading me to the couch and inviting my uncle to sit down. After that he left for the kitchen, returning with some glasses of water and a lemonade for himself. He handed the water to Aizawa and me before sitting down and taking my hand again.

"So? You wanted to talk to Hitoshi?" Denki asked, still smiling.
"Yes, uhm..." Aizawa sighed, putting his glass of water down on the table between us.
"I want to know why... Why you joined D.E.K.U. ... All your life you've always said you wanted to be a hero and didn't care what other people thought of your quirk. Why did you suddenly gave in? And don't answer with cats"

"W-well, it wasn't only cats..." I muttered.
"It was a-a lot of things, actually... I mean, learning Izuku's identity and getting threatened with death isn't a great start-"
"He threatened you?" Shouta hissed.
"With death" Kaminari added, making me glare at him. Not helping Denki!
"He does that to everyone, you know? When I walked in here he basically tortured me"

My eyes widened and I quickly looked at the ground, remembering the end to our first date pretty well... Kami was the first to get One For All through the tube... Since then a lot of people died trying to take it. There weren't a lot of survivors...
"Anyway-" I sighed, looking up at Shouta again.

"-He also told me his story, invited me to be a part of it. Izuku showed me I could change the world for the better even if the world didn't see me as a hero. And like you said, I never cared what other people thought about that anyway"
He hummed, looking down into his glass before looking up again, a glare focussed on Kaminari. Oh God...

"What did you mean when you said future son in law? I know the two of you are a couple but-"
"Yeah so we're engaged and cause you're Dadzawa and all that" Denki stated, pulling up our hands and showing him our rings.
"And just so you know before you get all protective over him, I'm not scared of you"

Kaminari, you fucking idiot. You just made the most lethal mistake in our whole damn life!
"Oh? You're not scared?" Aizawa asked on a slow, threatening tone.
"I will defend my love for your nephew until my dying breath and there is nothing you can do to stop me" Kami added, making me blush like a madman.

Oh God...

Why is he digging a hole for himself?! Who has the damn braincells?! Shouta squinted his eyes at the blonde, letting them glow a dangerous red as his scarf started floating together with his hair.
"Until your dying breath, you say?"
"Uncle Shouta, please, Denki, he-"
"No, don't interrupt us Oshi. We're having an important conversation" Kaminari spoke, shushing me. Did he just shush me?!