21

"Hey, Hanna..."

"What's up, Flo?" I asked concerned because her tone wasn't as cheerful as usual.

"I think you need to see this," she said. "Just don't freak out, okay? It may be fake or whatever..."

"Just show me!" I got more and more impacient as she didn't stop talking. She didn't say anything else and just gave me her phone. I looked at the screen and immediately my heart sunk.

"It's not fake." Istated.

"How do you know?"

"Because that's the girl I saw at his place a couple of months ago."

"So... what are you gonna do?"

Honestly, I had no idea. It was middle of April and boys were on tour all way in USA when I was enjoying weekend at Flo's place.

I wasn't even able to cry when I saw picture of Reece and that girl. In USA! What the hell was she doing there? With him?

I looked again trying to notice any sign of uncomfortableness on Reece's face but there was none. They were exiting the hotel in the morning walking hand in hand and I didn't even want to hear his explanation.

We haven't seen each other for almost two months but it wasn't that long to let him forget about me. He didn't have much time for me to talk over the phone but I was trying to be understanding. He was a busy guy after all.

"Hanna?" I looked up at Florence. "He's calling you."

"I don't wanna talk to him right now." I said.

"Don't you think it might be a good idea to let him explain?" She asked carefuly watching my reaction.

I gave up and picked up the phone. "I saw photos, I don't really want you to call me."

"But Hanna..."

"No, Reece. I know you're away for a long time and it's hard. Probably it's even harder for me because you're at least busy all the time. And there's bunch of girls that would love to be with you while I'm here alone. But this girl? What's she even doing in America, huh? How come you have time for her but not for me?"

"Please, Hanna. It was a mistake, I..." He startedquietly.

"So you're not even denying this?" I interupted him in the middle of sentence.

"I don't want to lie to you." He said.

"Wow. We're over, Reece." It hurt to say those words but what other choice I had?

"That's not fair, you slept with Blake!" He exclaimed. My jaw dropped.

"Are you serious right now? We weren't together at that time, you asshole! It's not the same!" I couldn't believe his words. How dared he to bring this up in this situation. "Just... leave me alone." I said and hung up.

Florence was looking at me with widened eyes. "Did he really..."

"Looks like it." I said coldly.

"I'm so sorry." She said and hugged me tightly. At that moment I couldn't be strong any more and tears finally escaped my eyes.

***

My phone didn't stop ringing for the whole day. After I blocked Reece's number, Blake and George started to call me. I needed some space and time so I messaged them to leave me for now and then blocked them as well.

A bit cruel if you ask me but it was the second time I let Reece break my heart. It wasn't easy to forgive him leaving me without a word and it wasn't easy to believe that he would never do it again.

Here we go again.

Being home for the weekend, I also visited my parents and Leon. They would kill me if I didn't show up. I loved them but I didn't want to see them. Or them to see me in that state. Especially Leon since he knew the whole story about me and Reece from the past.

I couldn't not smile when they jumped at me with hugs and kisses. "Hey, everyone."

"Dinner's almost ready, let's set the table." Mum said and we went into the kitchen.

"Ohh it's my favourite!" I said happily when I saw my favoutire dish.

"Specially for you, Hanna."

"Wow, you've never been that nice to me when I was home."

"I kinda missed you, now stop talking and eat!"

I giggled at my mum because she always was the strong type of a person with witty sense of humor. But I knew she loved as very much, she just liked to pretend to be a stone sometimes. She had her ways of showing love.

"So, how's Reece? When he's coming back to UK?" My dad asked.

"Um..." I started uncomofrtably. "Actually, I'm not sure."

"What do you mean you're not sure?" My dad chuckled.

I noticed Leons' intense gaze and just shaked my head to let him know that I don't want to talk about this. He understood that I was begging him to react  and he smoothly changed the subject. My parents seemed to forget about Reece for now and I was glad.

***

"Okay, what the hell was that all about?" Leon asked standing in my door.

"Be quiet!" I hissed at him.

He put his hands in the air in apologising way, closed the door and sat next to me on my bed. "So? What happened between you and Reece?"

I sighed and showed him pictures of him and that girl.

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh."

"Did he explain himself at least?" He asked.

"He called me and basically admitted to cheating on me, so I broke up with him and blocked his number." I told him the short version.

"Can I punch him when I see him again?"

I shrugged my arms. "Do what you want, I don't care to be honest."

"Shit, you must feel really bad."

"Of course I do! He did it again, Leon! How am I supposed to trust any man ever again?" I was at the edge of crying. Leon noticed and hugged me.

"Come on, we'll spend together the rest of the day." He suggested. "What about parents though?"

"I don't know, please don't tell them for now, okay?" He nodded and promised me to keep this between us for now.

author's note

Soon, she said and never came back again. I'm sorry guys, I had a long writers block but I guess I'm back? I don't want to promise anything though.

As you can see, shit's happening again, oh well.

Hope you enjoy!