2

"My mum told me you visited us." He said simply. Fuck. I didn't know what to tell him so I just sighed and sit down on my desk. "It's all right, Han. Really."

"You left me without a word. For a two fucking years." He looked guilty to be honest. Good. "I don't know why I went to your house, so you can go now."

"Han, please..."

"It's Hanna." I said sharply.

"Okay, Hanna. Listen, it was a mistake, okay? I thought that's the best option for us. I didn't know it hurt you so bad." He said quietly. He himself looked kinda hurt. "I... I want to fix this."

"Just go, Reece. Please." I said without looking at him.

"Just think about it, okay? I'm home until the New Years." He said and left through my window. I guess that's how he had got here in the first place.

I was a mess. I know I went to his house, but seriously, why have I done that? I don't know. It was true, what I have told Florence, that I miss what we used to have. But everything's has changed through those two years... He was in a popular band right now, touring the world with his best mates and meeting awful lots of beautiful girls. And me? I started university in London. I guess coming home for Christmas made me all nostalgic about our past.

"What the hell was he doing here?" It was Leon. I guess he heard everything.

"I need to remeber to close my windows. Just in case." I responded.

"Are you alright though? You seem really down."

"Because I am down! But it's my fault, I went to his house earlier..." I admitted. "His mum must have told him about it and when I came back he was just sitting here." 

"Well, he sounded kinda sincere, you know. But it's been so long, Hanna, I see you're still not over everything." Little tear has escaped my eye. Leon came over to me and gave me the special brother's hug. "So, what you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"I don't know. You are right, it's been a long time and I still miss him everyday..."

"Maybe give yourself some more time and talk to him when you're ready, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks, bro." I wiped my tears.

After a little while of more hugs, Leon left my room. I looked at my guitar that Reece was holding. I haven't played it for about two years. Or piano. Or sung. Everything was just too much after Reece has left. 

I went to put my guitar back in its case when I noticed a piece of paper inside. Written down were notes and lyrics. He left me a song...

It's been a year, two weeks, one day, I
Knew the minute that I saw your face that
Only thing that never changed was you
Your perfume's intoxicating
You still smile when you say my name and
I love the way that you dance across the room

I was reading through the text and one thing came to my mind. What has happened one year, two weeks and one day ago? I looked into my old calendar and I saw it. 23rd of November. PJs bday party. He must have been there. But how come I haven't seen him? It was a big party, but still... Florence

I grabbed my phone to call her. "Why didn't you tell me that Reece was at a PJ's party last year?" I attacked her right after she answered her phone.

"How... who told you?" She asked.

"So you knew! Oh my god, what the fuck, Flo!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry, okay! I didn't want you to feel down, you had a good time at that party, remember?" She tried to soften me. She knew that she should have told me but I understood why she didn't do it, though.

"Yeah... Guess I had. Nevermind, sorry for that outburst." I said and hung up.

I'm sure I left her with a big 'what the fuck' in her head but I didn't care for now. I looked at the rest of that song.

Tell me have I lost my mind again?
I get the feeling you might feel the same
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again
And even though we're in this crowded room
I'm feeling like there's no one else but you
Tell me you can feel that love, feel that love again

I was shocked, to say at least. He must have seen me dancing at that party and... Oh my god, was he telling the truth? He still feels something?

If I make a move are you down with that?
Go in for a kiss, would you kiss me back?
I feel that love, feel that love again
If I wrap my arms around you and I pull you close
Tell you once again that I'm taking you home
Feel that love, feel that love again

Oh let me know

And here I was. Once again feeling that bloody love. How could I not? I decided to play that song, so I got my guitar back and placed notes on my bed. I started singing quietly but after a while I started to cry. Why he always does that? Makes me feel guilty about snapping at him earlier.

I decided to visit his house once again tomorrow. I couldn't just pretend I haven't found the song. It kinda broke my heart to see him sitting here just like he used to. But playing that song... it cracked me. I couldn't be mad at him, even though I wanted to. 

I need to let him know.