14

It was Reece's last day at home. I was scared of this day because I had no idea when I would see him again. Boys were going on a tour with The Vamps and Reece not being around... that kinda was the reason why we broke up those two years ago, so you can understand why I was feeling anxious.

This time it was a little bit different, though. I was going back to London in two days, after the New Years. Maybe he was right when he said that we'll see each other quite often because they actually spend a lot of time there.

And it was only UK tour so he won't be that far away, right? I really tried to convince myself. Anyway, I was about to spend the New Years already without Reece becuase he was heading today to Liverpool with the boys.

I couldn't wait any longer to see him, so I dressed up and came downstairs. He didn't call or text me about today, so I thought that I will surprise him and visit him instead of waiting. I didn't even eat a breakfast, I put on my jacket and went outside.

It was... well, it was the last day of the year. Of course it was cold. I put on my gloves that I always had in my pockets and continued to walk. After a couple of minutes I was at Bibby's door.

And then BOOM.

I slipped on the ice and fell. I groaned loudly. It hurt so bad, I didn't want to stand up right away. I was just laying on the street in front of Reece's door like some tramp. After a while I heard someone's footsteps and not longer after, the doors has opened.

"Hello, Mr. Bibby." I said from the ground.

"Hanna? What are you doing?"

"Just casually laying down here in the cold air." I smiled.

"Reece! Your girlfriend went crazy!" He shouted inside of the house. "I'm sure he will join you in a while, have a nice day!" He said and started walking down the street.

Okay, what the fuck was that? Didn't he really see that I'm actually not just casually laying here?

"What's going..." I heard Reece's voice. "Hanna? What are you doing, aren't you cold?"

Suddenly, I started to giggle and I couldn't stop. Reece was looking at me with such a confused face that made me laugh even more.

"You worry if I'm cold as if it was my choice to lay here!"

"Wasn't it?" He was even more confused.

"Can you like, help me get up?" I think he suddenly realised that I must have fallen down on my ass. "Jesus, Reece you're 21 and somehow you're so stupid sometimes!" I giggled.

"I'm sorry!" He blushed when I told him about my spectacular slip. "Are you okay? You need anything? Come on, I'll get you a cup of tea..."

I smiled. "Reece, please calm down. I'm fine."

"But you fell!"

"And you didn't even notice!"

"I did, I just, uh..." He tried to explain himself.

"You didn't."

"I thought you were making an angel in the snow." He said finally.

"What snow?" I laughed looking around.

"Shut up."

"I love you, stupid."

***

"Jesus, I didn't know I was this hungry!" I said while finishing my pancakes that Reece made for me. I looked at him with a smile. "Thanks."