20

When boys were over with their part of the show, I quickly ran up to them and hugged them. I hesitated a little bit when it was Blake's turn but eventually hugged him as well. I think it might have surprised him a bit. I smiled to him to let him know that everything is fine and he finally, although still shyly, smiled back at me.

He looked at Reece with apologising look on his face. "I'm sorry, man... What I did was shitty but you know I didn't want to hurt anyone, right?"

Reece looked at him for a while and then he smiled widely. He went in to hug Blake and he was so relived to see that no one's angry at him anymore.

"No more fights?" George asked hopefully looking betweent the three of us.

"Oh come here, you idiots!" I said and hugged all of them which wasn't as easy as I thought it would be because of my small and short body. "Damn, I need longer arms."

"Wait, I'm gonna help you." Said George taking my hands in his, creating a little circle with Reece and Blake in the middle.

"Smile, princesses!" Tanner commanded.

When he took a couple of photos of us, I ran up to him to see them. "Oh god, it's hilarious!" I giggled. "Can you send it to me?"

"I could download it to my computer during the week..."

"I'm still your big fan, you know!" I remembered our conversation form some time ago.

Tanner just grinned widely. "Okay, give me a minute." I knew he would never forget about this day when I told him that I basically adore him as an artist. He quickly vanished to do his job, so I turned myself in the direction of Reece.

"Can we go and watch The Vamps?" I asked. "It's the last show!"

"Yeah, let's go and prank them!" Reece said. "Any ideas?" He added flatly after the whole group has agreed.

I had to say that I really liked Reece's idea, if he had any other than the idea of a prank itself. "Don't you worry, guys, I'm here to save the day."

***

"I would be an ugly girl..." Blake moaned.

"Not as bad as me though!" Added Reece.

"Oh come on, guys, just look at me!" I thought that George would complain as well. "I look amazing!" He said and I started to laugh.

"Yeah and very humble." I giggled. "Okay, guys, what are your names?"

My idea was to quickly find some girly clothes for boys to wear and run up on stage while The Vamps' performance but we were really lucky. I found so much more than I hoped for, including dresses and wigs.

"I'm Matilda." George said.

"Why Matilda?" Blake asked. "Who's Matilda?"

"I liked that song by Alt-J." He shrugged his arms and Blake seemed disappointed that George didn't spill any tea.

"Okay, fair enough. What about you?" I asked Reece.

"I have no idea, help me!" He pouted.

"Jesus, don't you know any girl names?" George laughed.

"I do! I just can't choose..."

"What about Vanessa, Rosie..."

"I'm gonna be Rosie!" Blake shouted but it didn't distract me.

"...Megan, Kim, Brenda..."

"Brenda! That's it!" Reece seemed to be really happy with finding his perfect name so I didn't even argue with him. It was me who suggested that name after all.

When we were done, I looked at my masterpieces. George and Blake had dark wigs with braids while Reece had a fluffy wig of blonde locks. All of them had lovely dresses and they looked just like a really ugly girls but that was the point.

The final idea was that (of course after discussing it with Joe) boys dressed as girls would pretend to have won the competition that The Vamps were having. The prize was going on a stage with them and meeting them, so we decided that they would queue with other fans that have won.

I was actually surprised that Joe had agreed to all of this but what can I say, I had that charm on him. "Okay, we're ready!"

"Hey, why won't you dress like one of us?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, that would be even funnier, Hanna! I guess no boy has won that competition." Said Reece.

"And we are girls now so you have to be a boy." George added.

"What do you mean she has to?" Reece asked dumbfully at him.

"You need to have babies and how you're gonna do it if you both are girls?" George said in an obvious way.

"Yeah, Reece, are you stupid or what?" Blake asked while laughing at George's weird idea.

So I ended up wearing Blake's beanie that was hiding my long hair and a fake mustache. In comparison to boys, I would make a pretty boy. Not so handsome as them, though.

***

"Hi, I'm Bob!" I said in a low voice to Brad and other boys. He looked at me almost terrified but then he saw boys behind me and he started to laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Bob. Who are your lovely friends?"

"That's Rosie, Matilda and Amanda."

"It's Brenda!" Reece corrected me.

"Ah yes, sorry. I don't like you enough to remember." I said all seriously.

Reece just looked at me offended and Brad said to his mike that we are special guests or something. He asked us a couple of question, for example, who is our favourite member of the band. I said Joe obviously. The crowd was laughing with us and it was a great end to the tour.

***

The next day I posted a photo of us hugging that Tanner sent me and a photo of our four in our disguises on my Inatagram. I wrote something about it being super fun and that I am really proud of all of them. Then I tagged them and put my phone away.

A couple of hours later, after my classes, me and Reece met for dinner in the city.

"Are you finally decided?" You would think that I was that undecided person as I was a girl but nope. Stereotypes are bullshit and it was me waiting for Reece to decide what he wanted to eat.

I moaned and left him with menu. I took my phone and I noticed that I have a lot of notifications on Instagram. I clicked the icon of the app and I froze. Three thousand of new followers?

"Okay, Im ready!" Reece said. "Whats wrong?" He asked concerned when he saw my face.

"Look!" I said and showed him my phone.

"Oh, that may be my 'fault' if you don't like it... I shared your post on my story."

"It's not that I don't like it, I'm just shocked!" I said.

"If they aren't nice just dont read them..." Reece said when he noticed me scrolling through the comments.

"They are actually nice, you know? Some people are just curious who the hell am I" I laughed "but it's good, I think." I smiled and Reece smiled back at me.

Looks like now everybody knows about me and Reece. Somehow, I didn't care because I wanted everyone to know just how lucky I was. Not in a bragging way, though.

author's note

Hello guys! How are you this January noon? My exams are coming at me soon but I can bet that I will prefer to write this story that to actually learn 😂

Let me know if you're here reading! See you soon!