Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember

Mulai dari awal

" I-im sorry. I didn't know she would be like this to you!" Said Izuku.

" Whatever. You better help me with the later." Said Bakugo pissed off.

" Okay. " Said Izuku as he and Bakugo went into the kitchen.

* 7 o clock.

"Everything is perfect!" Said Izuku as he looked at all their hard work.

"Of course it is! If not for me round cheeks probably wouldn't even know you were a man! " Said Bakugo as he left with a shotgun in case he ran into Toga.

' Now I just have to wait! ' Thought Izuku as he sat down at the table.

*4 hours later. 11 o clock.

Ochako jumped out of the car that Momo was currently driving.

"Thanks for the fun time girls!" Said Ochako as she held several shopping bags.

"Anytime Ochako! Make sure you don't kill Midori with that outfit" Said Mina with a teasing wink as she and the other girls left Ochako's house.

Ochako opened her door  and turned on the lights to their living room.

"Deku! Im home! Sorry I'm late!" Called out Ochako as she kicked off her shoes.

She noticed that there wasn't a response.

' It's pretty late. Maybe he is already asleep' Thought Ochako as she went upstairs to their bedroom.

" Deku?" Called out Ochako as she turned on the bedroom lights. She saw that the bed was empty.

She sat her bags down and went back downstairs. She entered the kitchen but still didn't find him.

' Where could that broccoli boy be? ' Ochako thought.

Just the she could hear snoring. It was quiet but she knew instantly who the sound belonged to. She looked at the dining room door and saw light coming from the bottom of the door.

'Weird. Why is he in the dining room? ' Ochako thought to herself.

She opened the door and steeped inside, but she immediately felt all the color in her face leave as she saw the sight in front of her.

There was Izuku sitting in one of the chairs. With a bunch of food on the table. With a banner in the air that read:

Happy One year anniversary!

"N-no way" Ochako said to herself.

She immediately pulled out her phone and looked at the date.

February 10th. The exact same date they got together at the Valentine's dance last year.

Ochako dropped her phone in shock, luckily not breaking it.

She immediately began to cry and felt her heart shatter.

'I spent the whole day with my friends while he worked hard on this. For me. First I didn't know his birthday and now This? What kind of girlfriend am I?' Thought Ochako as she cried softly.

'I should probably wake him up' Thought Ochako.

She went over to him and lightly tapped on his shoulder.

"Deku sweetie. Please wake up" Said Ochako causing Izuku to slowly wake up.

" Oh Ochako! You're home! Happy Anniversary!" Said Izuku with his tiredness suddenly replaced with excitement.

"Y-yeah. I just got here" Said Ochako ashamed of herself.

"Well the food got cold but we can just hear it up. I also got you some Mochi in the fridge!" Said Izuku with a smile.

" Deku. You should be really upset with me" Said Ochako looking down.

Izuku now realized that Ochako had been, and still was, crying really hard.

"Ochako! What's wrong!?" Said Izuku as he stood up and grabbed a Napkin and started to dry her tears.

" I'm the worst girlfriend ever!" Said Ochako.

"What? No your no-

"YES I AM!" Yelled Out Ochako interrupting Izuku.

" I didn't know about your birthday last year and now our anniversary i go and waste the whole day with my friends! " Thought Ochako as she placed hee face in her hands.

Izuku grabbed her hands and placed the in his own.

"Ochako. I'm just glad you are here now. And we still have nearly a hour before our anniversary is over. Let's just enjoy the time we have" Said Izuku with a smile.

" I don't deserve you" Said Ochako.

" Ochako hush. Let's just enjoy this" Said Izuku as he went to heat up some food and brought it back for then to enjoy and had a conversation.

"Wow. I really didn't think Bakugo could make something like this" Said Ochako eating.

" He has always been pretty good. As long as he doesn't break the oven in the process" Said Izuku earning a laugh from Ochako.

They soon finished with the food and left the dishes in the sink.

"We still have a few minutes left. What do you want to do?" Asked Izuku to his girlfriend.

Suddenly he found himself pressed against the wall with Ochako's chest pressed against his chest.

" I'm going to make it up to you" Said Ochako with a devious smile.

"Huh? Y-you don't h-have to make up anything for me" Said Izuku.

" Oh trust me. It's not just for you" Said Ochako as she gently nibbles on Izuku's ear and then biting very gently on Izuku's neck and then felt something between her thighs causing her eyes to widen but she kept on going.

"O-ochako! We shouldn't!" Said Izuku moaning a little bit.

"Izuku. We are basically adults now. And d-dont you want to do this?" Asked Ochako with puppy eyes.

" O-of course but-"

"Great!. Let's go to the bed!" Said Ochako as she dragged Izuku upstairs.

You're probably wondering what they did there.

Let's just say that we are glad Mineta isn't in this fanfiction.

If there is one thing I can't do, its that I can't end a chapter right.