EIGHT

 BROOKLYN— MAY

BROOKLYN— MAY

             HIS HEAD NODDED TO THE BEAT OF THE MUSIC as lucky smoothly cruised down the blocks of Brooklyn— the place he was born and raised. Pedestrians turned their heads wanting to know who was in this Cocaine white range causing the streets to rumble. Lucky didn't mind the watchful eyes— he was a killer for attention.

He finally reached his destination pulling into a parking spot and into the brown stone house— lucky placed his size 13 vapor max in the corner of the room and made his way towards the nicely decorated kitchen. Their stood his mother Lisa stirring the pot of Grits and keeping in eye on the popping sausages in the frying pan.

Lucky placed a tender kiss on his mommas soft cheek in picked up the turkey bacon that was already cooked and placed it into his mouth, moaning from the taste. Everyone in they mama knew that Lisa could throw down in a kitchen— if anyone in the hood needed a caterer for their party Lisa was the first to be booked.

"Hey ma, it smell good in here— who you cooking for?" Lucky said while tooting his lips up and crossing his arms. Lisa looked over at her son and smiled big, his resemblance to his father was very similar.

"Oh no one just my favorite son" She said while shrugging her shoulders. Lucky chuckled at that and sat down on her grey plush couch.

"Ma- I'm your only son" he said before bending down and picking up a Carmel candy from the matching coffe table and popping it into his mouth. Lisa shook her head and continued to cook while humming a song.

Lucky took out his phone scrolling through his feed and then went back to his own page— just looking at his thirsty comments.

Lucky knew he was a handsome guy. He was told it oftenly everywhere he went, but he wasn't as cocky as people brought him out to be— if you really hung out with him you would see that Lucky was real chill and laid back— yeah he liked attention but not for to long.

Sooner or later he turned off his phone and sat at the table his moms recently called him too. Lucky washed his hands then sat across from his beautiful Mother and began to eat his southern styled breakfast.