FIVE

+BROOKLYN— APRIL

+BROOKLYN— APRIL

           A LARGE FROWN WAS SET UPON HER FACE as she sat at the brown wooden table. The seat on her right that was supposed to be occupied was left vacant with not a single sign of the handsome tall male. It was pretty hard to get a reaction out of Muffy, but even Juicy who sat directly across from her could feel the anger rising off Booron's head.

'He stood me up?' She asked herself. It wasn't hard to see that both Muffy and Lucky didn't have that love connection on the first date. But, Muffy had thought the guy had a bad day in didn't want to be bothered— at least that's what Juicy and King told her.

She now realized what was going on and was upset with herself for even trying. Muffy had mixed emotions as of right now— her throat scratched to scream at the top of her lungs till she couldn't speak for days to come— the brim of her eyes watered like a broken faucet she couldn't seem to turn off.

Her breaths were shaky and her foot tapped to a rhythmic beat with such force. For the hundredth time that night she downed a large amount of the lemon- water with her dominant hand as her other stayed in a firm fist.

"I don't know where this nigga could be, he usually don't do shit like this" King said, But Muffy was so tired of listening to his lies. King knew that Lucky wouldn't be attending this double date and instead of choosing to tell Juicy the truth, he let Muffy come just to make an embarrassment out of her.

She stood up without hesitation and threw the napkin down on the table before walking towards the door. But, she stopped herself— instead of being the nice little Muffy everyone was used to she turned around in stood right in front of King and said "Where is he?"

20 minutes later the three pairs stood in front of the projects of Fort Greene. Muffy squinted her eyes to get a good look around the outside of the building wanting so badly to spot out those jet black plaits.

Lucky sat on top of the ran down rusty bench with his thick arm wrapped around a Latina broad who lived in one of the apartments of Fort Greene. Smoke puffed from out of his mouth as he smiled at the jokes his friends cracked.

Suddenly his head snapped towards the angelic voice coming from beside the group.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Muffy semi- screamed walking a little closer to Lucky. Her feet were now bare from the nude heels Juicy suggested she wore that night.

Juicy was left shock that a curse had left out of Muffy's mouth. She hadn't cussed a day in her life, when she had every reason too.

"What?" Lucky said while eyeing the brown- skin female from head to toe. He passed the blunt back to his homie- Cam before taking his arm from around the chick next to him.

"You heard me you fucking Prick, how mother-fucking dare you try to stand me up like your better then me or something. You don't have to worry about me ever saying a thing to your stuck up, rude behind. I really tried my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt but you can't try with a no good ass hood boy who doesn't want to do a damn thing with their life." Muffy said in one breath with her hand on her wide hip.

"I knew you wasn't shit, you came to a bar with a fucking attitude— how corny is that? But look here mother fucker I don't care who you are, when I feel disrespected I take actions. I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath on your pathetic ass. Kiss my ass bitch." And with that she walked away with Juicy and King right behind her.

Lucky sat there with a poker face listening to the people around him clown and laugh at how this 5'5 chick cussed him out. She was hella bold for speaking to Lucky that way In that's what left everyone amazed.

"AYE SHUT THE FUCK UP" he screamed causing everyone to stop there giggling. They watched as Lucky swaggered away from them in towards his Cocaine white range and pull off with such force.

Lucky smirked— remembering how hot Muffy looked when cursing him out. He couldn't lie— he was turned on a little. He usually would never let a female talk to him that way but when Muffy did it- he was attracted even more.

All he could see when spoke was the way her juicy lips smacked together with a little amount of shine on her mouth. The way she placed her dainty hands on those wide hips that filled that dress out perfectly— and her pretty little toes that adorned the concrete.

Lucky snapped out of his trance at the sight of the girl that once stood in front of him which walked the side walk with her own little switch. He pulled over and got out walking towards her.

"Get in" was the only thing he said to her while staring a hole in her gorgeous face. Muffy rolled her eyes at him and continued her journey home like he wasn't there.

Lucky cleared his throat and pulled up his jeans and limbered back towards her but instead picked her up bridal style. Muffy screamed out while Juicy and King just watched with excitement. They knew Lucky wasn't gonna do anything bad to her, only drive her home probably.

"You know this is kidnapping right?" She said as she sat in his arms with no problem. Lucky didn't say a word only opened up the door and sat her on the black leather seats. He slammed the door behind her and said a couple of words to both King and Juicy before getting in and swerving off.

( this chapter is inspired by good fellas😭, I just watched it)

Don't judge I didn't proof read😭😭.

Lucky bugging who he think he is sheff g? Kidnapping girls🤣🤣

Get this to 10 votes and I'll update...