SEVEN

BROOKLYN—MAY

BROOKLYN—MAY

               MUFFY SAT AT THE TABLE NEXT TO JUICY AS SHE talked on the phone. She didn't even understand why she had even came if juicy was gonna act busy. Muffy had been sitting up in her house for the past days. She was bored out of her mind so when Juicy called up telling her to come over she did.

Muffy had been in a total of 3 arguments with her mother this week and it was getting worst day by day, Phara wasn't doing her job as a mother and Muffy was getting sick and tired of taking on the roll of being there care giver.

Usually Muffy had no problems taking care of her siblings but she was doing that because Phara was working. On Monday Muffy had found out her mother had quit her job a whole month ago— which explained the coming home earlier then before.

She knew that Phara was never going to tell her she quit, and that's what hurt her. So when Phara got home that night things got ugly quickly.

Since then Phara hadn't been home in Two days— she was probably somewhere high off ass living the life with a family at home. Muffy just wanted to live that normal teenage life like she had read in books and watched on Tv, and Phara took that away from her.

Currently the twins were at home watching the kids giving their older sister the break that she needed.

"I KNOW RIGHT BITCH, HE WAS FEELING ME HARD" Juicy screamed as Muffy flinched from how loud she was. Everyone knew Muffy hated loud noises from being traumatized as a kid with a radio. Juicy continued to conversate, not even paying attention to her best friend.

Muffy sighed and played with the ends of the box braids she had got installed from one of her sisters. She was tired of dealing with that thick mane of hers and decided to just put in a protective style. She was in love with them.

Finally growing tired of sitting around Muffy stood up going home thinking it was a waste of her time coming out when she could've did this exact thing at home. She pulled at the hem of her light washed jeans and waved a silent bye to Juicy who paid her zero attention whatsoever.