Chapter 16

*Louis' birthday*

Milee's POV

"Who knew clubs would be open on Christmas Eve?" I ask Harry sitting next to me in the limo we're in. I'm actually happy that we're having fun, I haven't been to a club in a while and it's about time I go.

Harry laughs and suddenly it's really cold. "Hey Ni, can I see your suit jacket?"

Niall shuffles beside me and wraps his jacket around my shoulders. "Thanks." He smiles and I cuddle into his chest whilst he wraps an arm around me.

"You look gorgeous, if I haven't told you already." he whispers in my ear. He's saying it on purpose, he's already told me a million times tonight that I look good.

"You've already told me. And you look really sexy in this button up of yours." I tease and pat his chest. He laughs and I smile and lay my head back down on his chest.

'Blank Space' by Taylor Swift starts playing over the radio and everybody laughs and looks at Harry, who looks guilty and starts singing along.

Soon everybody's having a great time singing and moving around, and the party hasn't even started yet. Songs come to an end and some local news comes on. Louis groans.

"Oh, wow okay. Breaking News, Maria Thompson has escaped prison. She was ordered a lifetime in prison after kidnapping and almost killing civilian Milee Blevins, who is famous star Niall Horan's girlfriend..." The guy says in a normal tone. The whole world slurs around me.

Maria's back.

A/N- AHH! So I know if you read the first book, if you remember at the end Maria had set a text to Milee saying "I'm back bitch". Well she wasn't, it was just kind of a sign off to end the first book. So yeah sorry for my stupidity.

The chapters are getting shorter and the days are getting colder so deal with it. remember, this book is hopefully ending by Christmas 2014 so, the ends coming quickly!

Mileexx