Chapter 1

Wow, you got to 500+ reads in one day! Here ya go.....

XOXO, Milee

I land on the ground with a thud. Ouch.

But- how?

Where am I?

I lift myself off of the ground and turn to look both ways to find myself in an ally way.

And then I hear a voice yell. "Guys look, there's an ally, go in there."

I look forward and see Zayn rushing in here with the other 4 quickly behind him.

Don't they see me?

They pant and I watch a crowd of girls run by. Oh, they're probably hiding.

But they still don't see me.

I wave my hands in the air and walk cautiously over to them.

I slowly place my hand on Harry's shoulder. He doesn't even flinch at the touch. I put a little more pressure. Still nothing.

"Harry?" I say. "Haz? Boobear?"

Nothing.

"Zayn? Louis?" I say walking over to them and spread my arms out wide for a hug but I run right through.

Am I a, ghost?

Holy shit.

I finally come behind Liam. I don't think I find the will to go to Niall.

"Liam...?" My voice cracks and I now I've realized that I have died. Tears form in my eyes.

But no. Liam slowly turns around. His warm brown eyes searching the area. He looks me straight in the eye and I have hope. He felt my presence.

He quickly turns right around and my sliver of hope is lost.

Niall leads the way out and they all follow.

Should I go too?

I do and stay about a feet behind Louis in the back.

"Hey! Do you guys want to go to the club later today?" Harry smirks. Cheeky lad.

"Are you even allowed to?" Louis asks.

He shrugs his shoulders as the others laugh.

I just stare at them until they stop.

"Hot damn." Harry wolf-whistles as two girls come out of Starbucks.

Wait.

I do a double take.

That's me.

And that's Isis.

What is happening?!

Zayn and Harry smile flirtatiously at us. Niall's being a more shy smile.

I see myself wave and smile back. Isis just smiles and sips her latte.

I look back to see nothing.

Nothing. The boys walk into Starbucks and Isis and the real me keep walking up the road to another shop.

Wait the boys are wearing the same outfit as to when I met them in real life.

So, this is how it would be if we'd never met.

"No,no,no,no,NO! This can't be happening! I'm going crazy!"

Somebody's shaking me.

"Milee, sweetie. Wake up!"

"No I can't! I'm dead! I'm dead..."

I feel something cold and wet hit my face.

"No, no!" I shoot up out of my...bed?

"Oh Milee dear, are you okay?!"

I flutter my eyes open to find a very worried grandma and freaked out Isis staring worriedly at me. If I wasn't in shock right now, I would've took a picture.

"What?" I say. Oh, it was all a dream....

"You had a nightmare Milee."

"Right. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you...." I say shaking my head and clapping my hands together to make sure they don't go through each other.

"It's fine sweetie. I just thought you were having a heart attack from all the noises I heard and you jerking around."

"Oh."

"Well I'm going to catch some sleep. You girls better get back to bed also, tomorrow's moving day." Grandma says and she trudges out of my room.

"Milee, was it about Niall?" Isis asks. I was napping a couple days ago and I had had a another dream about Niall, but it wasn't like this. It's been two whole months since...

"Isis, I was a ghost and I could see a scene from the day we met. But we weren't mobbed. we just walked straight out of the Starbucks and they walked right in. It was like what would've happened if we'd never of met them in the first place."

"Look, we met them, and things happened. But we can't change that." Isis says, sitting down at the foot of my bed. "Now, can you please get some rest? I don't want to have to deal with you waking up at noon tomorrow."

I laugh. "I can't believe we're moving into our own apartment! Just us...I want to decorate it, okay?"

"Sure thing." She smiles."Now go to bed, Milee."

I laugh and nod my head, falling into a peaceful sleep...

Hey! Getting more and more reads per day now....AHHHHHHHHHH!

(Btw-I know this cover sucks, I'm working on another one)

Okay so Isis and Milee are moving in together! YAY

Vomment babe(; Lmao

*Mickey mouse voice* See ya Real soon! *chuckles*

XOXO, Milee