Chapter 38 Final I

Start from the beginning

And I realised, we were fragments of mom, and so is our magic, we are half angels, arising from mom, mom gave herself to us, she devoted herself to us.

"I love you" the figure cupped my face before the scene in front of me chipped away. I awoke again, only to find myself in a small 2D bedroom.

Panicked, I ran around the room till I found a mirror. I was a doll with (h/c) coloured (h/l) long hair, and my (e/c) iris surrounded by irises that shone like stars. My skin was pale white, and my cheeks and lips were rosy red. My dress was crimson and golden and old frock like.

It had this long collar that spread across my shoulders with cream and red buttons. The upper part was red, there was a bow on this dress, the fabric that rolled down was over a frilly golden skirt. My shoes were simple, ballet type shoes.

However, my biggest concern was how I was actually moving in a 2D world. I decided to escape the small room and saw the house, there was no one inside but me.

Running outside there were many.... Demons... Out here... Suddenly, a sense of nostalgia rushed into me and I ran to a certain house I did not knew but somehow felt very familiar with, and knocked, my knocking being rushed.

"Yes, sweetheart?" A cream coloured circular disc answered in a female voice, Bill's mother, Pi Mo, a voice murmured in my mind. The disc wore a black apron, having three deep yellow eyes.

"Hello Miss, could you please send Bill down?" I asked, smiling nervously at her, scared of everything that I am seeing right now.

"Oh sweetie, he left to your house hours ago, and... What's this? Have you been crying?" She gasped before sighing "Is it because of Bill? I swear I'll smack that boy once I find him..."

"No it's fine Miss, it's not him, I was just a bit stressed, I'll go find him" I waved goodbye to her and hurried to another location I figured I would find him at, knowing the location in my porcelain body, despite not remembering a single thing, wiping my fragile face, not realising myself I had been crying.

As I arrived at the location I had in my mind, I was proven right. Two demons, one a pixel cat and other a moving stick were bullying Bill. And while Bill is as chaotic as he is, he seemed to be quiet, and his eyes wide,  and yet he seemed hollow. I stepped closer.

"Oi you assholes, leave him alone" I kicked the stick and much to my surprise, he didn't budge.

"Oh look, our frail soft porcelain dolly is here, how are you today dolly?" His friend mocked me with a disgusting grin. Threads exited my fingers and binded them like ropes with their mouths literally sewed shut. I don't have time for their bullshit. I grabbed Bill before pulling him into a more secluded area, away from weird shaped bullies.

He said nothing but stares at me, until his eye refocused, he seemed thankful, and he seemed very happy, but still full of regret and longing as he stared at me silently.

"Woe is you, Bill, why the stare? Stop" feeling awkward at his unrelenting gaze, I stepped back from him, hugging myself and looking down.

"(Y/n)...?" He muttered, floating over to me and embracing my 2D body in a way I can't fathom. How even?

I stayed silent as he held me close, but carefully, knowing how fragile I was.

"For Axolotl's sake" he said as he pulled away, his eyes full of glee and regret, "I missed you so much-! So it was indeed you!" He laughed, and not the insane cackling, he laughed in a genuine way. I just watched him as his laugh turned to sobs, and he broke right in front of me.

"All this time I spent regretting, hating myself for what I did, longing for you, longing for my family, longing for home... All this time I despised myself for watching my own world burn down into ashes, every demon turn to dust, all this time I...." He heaved, continuing sobbing "I... Was so lost.... And alone... For millenium, and millenium more... Every moment, thinking about my mistakes, hating myself more and even more" he looked at me, caressing my face, "I just wanted to touch you again..." He pulled me close.

"I... Suppose thank my sister for putting us back in time" I mumbled, leaning against him, gently rubbing his back as he calmed himself down.

"I feel so relieved..." He muttered to me quietly.

He parted again, "you know, seeing you as a human, I guessed you were familiar, and over time I found you more and more similar to my doll, now I know you are the same person" he looked at me with a gentle look, "thank you for not changing" he laughed "also you're an idiot!"

I pouted "the hell, Bill" I spoke.

"You couldn't kill me even if I killed your dad" I slapped him, and then held my hand, feeling a sharp pain.

"Shut up you piece of food" I hissed, "I will never forgive you for killing my dad" I spoke in a low growl. He floated without a worry.

"As long as you're by my side, I don't care what you think of me, just don't ever leave me again, I won't let you" he held me again, firmly, I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, I don't remember a single thing" I spoke "about my supposed past life" I told him.

"It's fine, you don't have to, all you need to remember is me" he hummed and patted my head.

"Bill what is wrong with you?" I spoke.

"You" he held me even closer "now that I have you again, I will never, ever, ever, let you go" he spoke quietly into my ear.

The end.

You got the bad ending, for the world, but for your own little world in the Nightmare Realm, you are at peace with your life.
_______________

While it may have ended, and I may not have enough time, there is another ending, that I won't spoil, so stay tuned for one last chapter before this book is finished for good, thank you for sticking with me through all this.