Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I fanned myself with a small paper fan, trying to keep myself cool as Sune sat upon my left shoulder, also savoring the small wind the fan created, despite the wind being hot, it was still a bit more relief than the sun and the surrounding heat. That freeloader. My sister was dying under a tree shade, with Oni inside the ground, yes, inside, he had buried himself half under the soil just to try to keep cool.

What we are doing here, standing in this terribly hot heat and sun, well let me tell you, we are waiting. Yes, waiting indeed for the bus to come.

The bus is carrying two groups, all of them Pines, each of them a twin of the other.  Yes, we are waiting for Stan, Ford, Dipper, and Mabel. Somehow, they had gotten on the same bus, luckily for us, really. We won't have to sit for the other in this killing heat, I am dying. That is, until an idea hit me. An imaginary bulb turned on above my head and Sune eyed me suddenly lighten up form.

I concentrated a bit, and created a bubble around myself, and changed the weather inside my bubble. Soon enough, cold winds began blowing as I savored the smell of ice, without the winters. Sune seemed satisfied.

"Its surprising how your dumb brain got this idea, but I'm glad it did" she sighed pleasantly and I huffed, ignoring her mocking.

After creating a hundred snowflakes with magic and dropping them on my sister, without success since the sun evaporated them into vapour midway, I spotted the bus.

"Liz, get up! They are here" I kicked some snow on her form, making her jump up in surprise, right into a standing position. She looked at me with wide eyes and then anger.

"What the hell!? You could've done that for me too!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms, Oni put his attention on us, wondering what just happened.

"Oh well, you should've asked before, but oh dear, you were too busy not melting of the heat" I snickered as she crumbled to the ground with a broken expression. She sucked, muttering some dark things before I sighed and did the same for her, at which she jumped in the air and cheered. Oni joined her in the bubble and sighed in relief, contended that they were doing fine, I turned to the road, only to see the bus about to stop. It seemed as if Liz just noticed it, but at last, she finally did.

Out came the four Pines, drenched in sweat and in worse condition than us.... I thought they would be happily chatting with each other, this is not what I had expected. Mabel looked at me, our eyes met, and her were suddenly filled with tears as mine widened in surprised. She leapt at me, dropping all her bags, and hugged me tightly, and broke down as I was frozen in surprise, my arms went around her frame on instinct.

"(Y/n)!" She wailed "please stay cute like you are and don't ever change!"

I looked at the other three as Dipped picked up her bags, Ford and Stan smiled weakly with a shrug. I sighed and patted her back.

"Sure" I said as she parted.

"One more thing, how is the area around you cold!" She exclaimed with wide eyes and I sweatdropped.

"Oh god, is that little Eliza?" Ford looked at my sister with wide eyes. A smile grew upon his face, and spread to Stan.

"How much you have grown!" Stan laughed as he patted Liz, she made a cute face and smiled big.

"Do you remember us?" Ford asked her with a smile of his own.

"Yep.... a little more now I've seen you again" she smiled up at the older men as Dipper stood beside me.

"Its a surprise you haven't died yet" I smiled with mischief in my eyes. Dipper gave me a bewildered look as Ford smiled whilst Stan patted his chest proudly.