Chapter 32

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up in my bed at the penthouse suit. I sighed, knowing that Bill must've left as soon as I fell asleep. Sitting up, I stretched and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

There was food for me on the table beside my bed and I narrowed my eyes at the food. I did my routine and ate the food, and settled down to read a book Bill got me. As I was reading peacefully, an earthquake shook me down to the bone.

"Holy sheet, what the fudge!?" Jumping off the bed, I hurried to the window and stared down, the fearamid had a huge triangle hole on it, and aliens, yes, aliens were attacking the monsters inside. My eyes widened, the aliens had strange bodies. There were two kinds of them, the first was the kind with red skin, a lizard like bodies, scales like dinosaurs and fire spouting out of their mouth. And they were standing on two legs, the two arms were holding onto different weapons. The other species had transparent body with a jellyfish shape, their tentacles like things attacked the monsters. They had arms as well, and I could see their brains clearly, however, the way their skin gleamed, and the fact that attacks weren't working on them, apparently their body had a hard shell. There were also some other creatures, just a few, they had bird like bodies and their arms were modified into wings. Their legs were like claws, but their heads were circular, and with a normal beak like mouth. They were strange.

"Found her!!!" One of the bird thing noticed me and called out, in an ancient language that I didn't recognize at first but for some reason understood the meaning behind it.

"Grab her!!!" Another one shouted and the bird like thing screeched and whooshed down, breaking through the wall and the window both, I stepped back inside the room as quickly as my legs would allow as it grabbed me in its feet. I tried to run away, struggling hard, but I gave up with a sigh, falling down from this height will be death for me. Suddenly, my feet was tugged back as the bird thing tried to fly away. It clicked it's tongue and turned to see the chain.

"Jab!" The bird addressed another bird "cut off that chain for me, will you!?"

"Sure!" The so called Jab swung his claw at the chain, and the chain shattered. I winced, realizing just how sharp those talons must be, and how easily they broke through the chain I had been trying to break for like... God knows how long now.

"I've secured the human female!" The bird holding me spoke.

"Everyone retreat!" The monsters under us shouted around.

"Uhh..... bird guy?" I looked up at the bird who looked down at me, at my attempt to converse with the creature.

"You can understand us? No wait, I can understand you?!" It seemed surprised as it said that.

"I suppose we can understand each other" I guessed and the bird thing glared at me, then turned away, looking ahead.

"Prepare yourself, we are going to go through a space loop" it said and entered a space time distortion. Before I could understand what happened, I was dropped to the ground, where I stopped myself from almost puking. The bird's face popped in my line of vision.

"You okay?" It asked and I barely nodded, then looked around.

"Where is this place?" I gasped in amzement, there were hundreds of the bird creature, and in hundreds of colours too. There were some of those red creatures too, and the most of those things were the blue creatures.

"Welcome to Mizuna" the bird spread out his feathers and grinned. The entire planet was blue, under me was a glass floor, and water inside. The trees were blue, and so were whatever hung on them.