Chapter 28

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Hey Bill?" I called out to him, making a castle with cards. Bill was reading some sort of book in his human form. He hummed, indicating that he was listening to me.

"What would you do if someone who knows your weaknesses went against you?" I asked him, and he side glanced at me. My full attention went to him.

"They won't" he spoke.

"Why?" I tilted my head.

"Because there is no one close to me, none know my weakness. And if they do go against me, only death will await them" he spoke bluntly, his voice devoid of emotion, he meant what he said.

"What if... what if I went against you?" I asked, hesitantly. He close the book with a loud snap, making me jump from being startled. He stood up and gave me a side look.

"If you ever do that, you better be ready to face the consequences" he spoke in a threatening voice.

"What... consequences?" I asked meekly, not sure if I want to know.

"You will find out" he spoke, staring out the window.

"You do know... that there is a high possibility of that happening" I told him. He gave me a grin, a knowing and evil grin.

"I do know it will happen, and I have the punishment ready, you better be prepared as well" he spoke with glee. After hearing this, I am not sure I'll be blindly betraying him or something. I can tell whatever he has in store isn't beautiful.

"Oh, would you like to go outside?" He suddenly asked me, making me jump.

"Uhh... Oh uh... what?" I asked him, unable to comprehend the abruptness of his question, I finally answered after a bit "sure."

"Great" he smiled and walked up to me, taking me by my wrist he pulled me off the bed and I stumbled to my feet, and failed as Bill decided to fell backwards while holding me. He was smiling but I was shocked, and worried.

As we fell, I noticed we entered a portal, and when we landed, it was on green grass. He held me close and my nose met with his chest. As soon as we were on the ground, I sat up on his stomach, holding my nose.

"Ow!" I glared at the demon who blinked at me "you idiot snack, was that really necessary?! "

"Maybe" he made a teasing look as he grinned.

"You almost broke my nose!" I shouted at him, getting off him, rubbing my nose gently to soothe off the pain a little.

"It's not my fault, blame my muscles" he posed, showing off muscles that clearly don't exist.

"More like blame your chest which is as flat as board" I commented bluntly and he looked at me in surprise before bursting out into laughs. I giggled a little as well.

"So, are you not going to look around? I created this garden specifically for you" he seemed a little proud as he said that and at his words, I looked around, and paused all life functions for a moment.

The area that surrounded me was red, so much red that I felt like I could be blinded. The sky was a deep crimson red. The soil beneath was also red, and the grass was just a shade brighter than the red of the soil. There were flowers, all red, bush, also red, trees and their trunks, red and black. There were flowers of many kind, strange shaped, weird looking. The trees hung down like laburnum, some stood tall, some covered a huge part of ground. I turned back to the demon who clearly awaited praise or perhaps commendment. I, for one, was speechless.

"Well, it's pretty, but, there is too much red" I told him, a little hesitant.

"I know right, it's a pretty colour, but I prefer gold more" he frowned, he brought his hand up, and snapped his fingers. The rose like flowers turned golden, and some leaves of the trees also followed suit. The red flowers now had golden details, well, at least there is one more colour. I feel like going colour blind. I turned towards Bill when I heard a thud from his direction. He had dropped himself in the grass. I took another look around me, and sat down beside the demon. He looked at me, but said nothing. He had a thoughtful expression on his face, is he planning to do something big in the worlds or something? I picked the flowers, and started tying them together. Soon enough, I joint the two sides and examined my flower crowd. I put it on Bill's head. Making another flower crown, I set it on my head. As I continued, I had at least a good ten crowns, and I set them on Bill, with flowers.