Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"So, care to explain now?" I looked at Stan "Its been three days since you've been here, where is your reason?"

"Well...." Stan seemed to understand, and he sighed "I have this sickness...."

"What kind?" I asked him, all eyes were on Stan right now, but the next speaker was someone else.

"We don't know ourselves, its a illness I've seen for the first time in my entire life, and even the doctors we visited said the same thing.... the main reason we came here was to see if your father has any cures" Ford turned to my father.

My father said nothing as he looked down, a conflicted look on his face, and he suddenly got up and left the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried if my father was okay or not.

"He does have a cure, but it's incomplete, and there's a catch" Ford sighed sadly.

"Catch?" Dipper asked, equally worried. Sap sighed and spoke up.

"Its terribly dangerous, for him and others around him" Sap finished, and Stan avoided eye contact.

"Hey (y/n), Liz" my father came back with a glass jar in his hands, he gave us a apologetic smile. I made a disappointed face.

"Can you get me the Sundrop flower petals?" My father held out the jar to me as I turned pale.

"Y-you mean that golden flower which grows in the far western part of the woods?" I couldn't stop my body from shaking. My wide eyes looked in his own. He seemed hesitant as he nodded. I took the jar from him and jumped up excitedly.

"Omg yes!" I scooped up Sune from the floor and hugged her tightly in my excitement. My father was shocked at my sudden change of attitude.

"Why that part?" My sister cried.

"Wow" my father said "I expected (y/n) to be scared and Eliza to be happy...."

"Are you joking? I love those Moon wolves" I squealed.

"Moon wolves....?" Dipper asked, curious.

"They are-" Ford was interrupted by my sister.

"A special type of wolves that guard those flowers, and are creepy and scary, and dangerous as well, unlike Sun wolves..." My sister sulked.

"Is that so?" Oni scratched his head in confusion.

"They are truly majestic" I added, letting go of Sune as she fell on the floor, breathing heavily. Ford nodded.

"Sweet!" Mabel was excited.

"Can we join?" Dipper was equally excited, as it seemed.

"Oh my boy, you'll be going anyways to protect my daughter, since you're her boyfriend now" my father shot a scary look to Dipper that made goosebumps travels down my body as I recoiled, apparently, others had the same reaction, Dipper was more scared, but Mabel wasn't at all.

"Wait what when!?" I shrieked.

"Wait you aren't?" My father asked with questioning look and Dipper shot a nervous smile towards my father.

"No sir, I'm not" he spoke.

"Alright then! Onwards to victory!" She cheered, ignoring the talk and instead went to our front door.

"Wait, let me pack up some stuff" I hurried to my room, packed a map, compass, some other stuff, and we went onwards on our journey. However...

"I'm tired" Mabel breathed heavily as she leaned against a tree. Dipper was standing close to me, Sune was on my shoulder, both of them protective, and both of them glaring at each other when they thought the other wasn't noticing. Oni was riding on top of Liz's head, looking rather comfy.