Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

The mummies shrieked as they moved towards us, my hands lit up with fire magic as Dipper pulled out a dagger from his bag.

However, what the mummies did next surprised all of us.

The leader came up to me and I backed up, it fell to its knees and bowed down, touching it's head to the floor, while the completely prodtarted themselves.

"What....?" Dipper muttered out as the cries of the three silenced.

"W-what...?" Mabel muttered out with wide eyes.

"Are they...?" Liz blinked in surprise, wiping her tears, Oni hiding inside her shirt.

"Why are they bowing to you?" Sune looked at me with big eyes.

"How am I supposed to know that?" I exclaimed quietly in shock and surprise.

"Well, they are bowing to you" she pointed out.

"I still have no idea why a bunch of mummies would bow in front of me" I told her, internally panicking to death. The mummies started speaking something unintelligible as they prostrated before me, they sat up and took a praying position as they..... spoke something.

"They are speaking backwards!" Dipper told us above their prayers.

"I don't know any spells to fix that!" I shouted at him over the shouts of the mummies. Suddenly, I saw something, vision perhaps, a white being rose his hand, and my hand raised on its own accord, as if it gained it's own mind. The mummies silenced as blue rain fell upon them, touching their bandaged bodies.

"Saviour!" The leader mummy cried out.

"S-saviour?" I stuttered and my knees trembled, luckily, Dipper grabbed my arm before I could fall. The lead mummy nodded.

"Saviour" he pointed straight at me, sending me and my heart and brain into a frenzy.

"What does it mean?" Liz cried out to me, holding onto my legs, fear evident in her eyes.

"I-i don't know...." I leaned on Dipper to stay standing. Multiple visions passed through my eyes, making everything blurry.

An old lady was bowing in front of someone. The person gave out orders to the followers. He spoke something I couldn't understand.

"Filia divina" were the two words that escaped my mouth. The tattoo on my hand glowed as I was suddenly pulled out of my trance.

"Daughter of the divine! The holy judgement giver!" The mummies cheered as they joined their hands, in praise this time.

"Saviour, we shall not harm you, you have proven yourself, lady of prophecy, please follow me" the leading mummy told me, not meeting my eyes. I looked at her wide eyed. The other five said nothing, but they were shocked, and I could feel it.

We restlessly followed the leading mummy as it lead us to the altar, making me stand in the middle.

"Saviour, I am grateful that you paid your divine attention to us peasants" the leader mummy said as it was kneeling, with its hands joined together.

I made eye contact with the others and they were as confused and creeped out as I was. The crowd parted as one of the mummies brought out something wrapped in bandages. The leading mummy rose and unwrapped the tool and presented it to me. It was a tattered and rusty white blade with a baby blue handle, which seemed to be ruined by the ravages of sluggish time.

"Our saviour, we present you your astra, the holy blade of the judges" it didn't meet my gaze as the weapon was held in my arm's reach. I looked at others, but they gave me concerned looks, Sune looked at me and blinked her eyes slowly. Filled with a flush of confidence, I picked up the blade with my right arm, and the tattoo glowed bright blue, the blade glowed the same, when the light vanished, the blade was beautiful and pure white without any rust, the blade was still baby blue, but it had wings on its side made of some sort of white metal. The center of the wings held a bright gem, it shone blue, and was completely see through. The blade dispersed and turned to a bracelet, locking itself around my dominant hand.