Chapter 36

Bill's P.O.V.:

My own soldier lied to me, what a shock, not really, I don't blame him for falling for her pretty little doll face, but lying should not have been an option, I'll see to him later.

As for her, they found her, trained her, unblocked her magic, even healed her, after they saved her. That makes things easier for me, I suppose, I continued staring at her.

She said nothing, wearing the look of feared apprehension, waiting to see what I'll do. I floated down to her bed and settled in front of her.

"I will mention something first" I started, "You are never to put yourself in harm's way" I spoke and she gave me a look, "and I will make sure you don't, putting your safety first" I finished.

"Is this your way to apologize or something?" She spoke and I turned red.

"It's not." I spoke.

"Sheesh- calm down- okay okay" she spoke, leaning back slightly at the sudden change. I looked at her and stared into her eyes. A long forgotten emotion filled my hollow body as she looked at everywhere but me.

Turning into my human form, I pulled her to me as she made a squeal, and as the disgusting emotion inside me subsided, a sigh escaped me.

"Do you know how angry I was?" I spoke again, barely managing to contain the anger I felt at remembering those events, "those lowlives had the audacity to touch and harm you" I growled before calming down, replaying their punishments, "of course they were severely punished for their crimes" the female in my hold almost stopped all living functions.

"W-what did you do to them?" She asked, her hands clutching onto my cape. A hum escaped me.

"Just tore into pieces till nothing was left, nothing too bad, though I should've" I refrained from mentioning the bringing them back to life and doing it again part as I chuckled, "were you attached to them?"

She paused, saying nothing. That was all confirmation I need as another chuckle escaped me, I pulled away from the embrace, grabbing her chin and bringing my face close to hers as she nervously looked into my eyes.

"You poor little thing, they mistreated you so, they paid for it, don't feel pity for them" I brushed my free hand through her hair, "and whatever attachments you had, it's best to let them go, seeing their entire kind, and their planets, are non-existent now" I cooed at her softly.

"You-" she started but I cut her off by planting a kiss on her lips. I pulled away and gave her a stern stare.

"Now now, doll, behave, wouldn't want to get your porcelain face ruined would you?" I pulled away from her, turning back to my 2-D self, clapping my hands and circling her.

"Speaking of ruining, I have created a perfect training course for you~" I purred and she gave me a wide eyed cautious glance.

"Don't worry, you won't die no matter what, just, maybe get really hurt at most, but~ it's the perfect place to strengthen yourself so that what happened that day doesn't happen again" I twirled happily, this should work well.

She, on the other hand, wasn't so sure.

"Then, I'll send you off then, magician~" I opened a portal under her and waved her goodbye as she fell, screaming.

I sighed, "younglings."

I stretched out my stick arms and pulled out a holographic globe, letting it spin mid air.

"Now now, where are the Pines'?" I carefully glanced over the globe before figruing out where they were, "ah-ha!"

Dispersing the globe, I teleported to a forest.