Anniversary Gift ♪ Nijimura Shuzo

Start from the beginning

Shuzo! Happy second anniversary! Here, my gift.” You said excitedly as you gave me a small gift box. I accepted it and open the box.

What I saw inside was an ultrasound picture. I looked at you while you smile back at me.

“Congrats, Shuzo! I'm pregnant!” You said excitedly. I hugged you while smiling and then kissed you on your lips.

“This is the best gift ever, [First Name]. I'll just go to the bathroom.” I said before making my way to the bathroom, still in disbelief. When I arrived, I absentmindedly call Akashi.

Nijimura-san? It's rare for you to call me.”

“Oh, sorry. I just got excited. I'm going to be a dad!”

“Congratulations then, Nijimura-san. I'll tell the others this piece of good news.”

On our third anniversary, you decided to celebrate with everyone. Your family, my father, Akashi, Kuroko, Haizaki, Aomine, Midorima, Murasakibara, Momoi, Kise, Kasamatsu, Kagami, Takao, Himuro, Nigou, our daughter, and of course, us. Although I didn't understand the purpose of celebrating our anniversary with everyone, I truly enjoyed it.

Nijimura-san, this is Kise Ryota. He's the one who change Haizaki as the team's small forward after you left. This is Kasamatsu-san, his senpai way back high school. Anyways, happy anniversary, Nijimura-san and [First Name]-san.” Akashi said.

“Did you invite them, [First Name]?”

“Yes. I mean, why not? They're your former teammates and former teammates’ teammate.”