chapter 13 - komorebi

(S/N: cinnamon girl - lana del rey) > swipe for the definition of chapter name!

" IF YOU'RE NOT

THE ONE FOR ME

WHO IS? "
☞☞

[ zoro ]

ZORO ALWAYS FOUND IT PAINFUL TO LOOK AT.

Sanji never fails to retire to bed early with a small smile and a soft 'goodnight, marimo' and yet he always wakes up with those purple-rimmed eyes, each Sanji looking more tired than the last.

Zoro suspected the terrible nightmare that he saw Sanji experience still continued to plague him. And to wake up from a nightmare alone in a large, empty bed-

He peered up from his plate of chicken cutlet salad that Sanji prepared for dinner, at the blond boy sitting opposite of him, quietly nibbling on his food.

"You're such a wimp," Zoro grumbled and immediately proceeded to slap himself in his mind after realising what he said.

The blond froze and arched a brow, staring straight into Zoro's grey eyes.

"What?"

"I cooked for you, and that's your thanks?" Sanji said lowly, his face was devoid of much emotion—and that terrified Zoro. 

The sly heat burning his cheeks made him dizzy, under the steady gaze of the blond.

"No, I didn't mean it like that..." He muttered, flushing.

"I-I...I meant that since you're such a wimp, you might need someone to protect you."

Sanji's sharp brow rose higher, as a small smirk danced on his lips.

"Protect me from?"

Zoro could not reply, feeling his throat turn dry, meeting those sky-blue eyes of his.

The blond shook his head, golden strands fluttering, and chuckled gently, leaning forward to flick Zoro's forehead. "What, your idiocy?"

Zoro grunted, still blushing while rubbing his sore forehead. "Your nightmares."

His embarrassment weighed on him and he could not bring himself to meet Sanji's bright blue, scrutinising eyes as his voice became softer than a whisper.

"Your nightmares, baka ero-cook."

I missed you guys <3

how's quarantine for you?

im drowning in home-fucking-work >:(

how's the story, please tell me your thots!