chapter 5 - irusu

(S/N: This Feeling, Chainsmokers ft. Kelsea Ballerini

Irusu (n) pretending to be out when someone knocks on your door

"I THINK,

I'LL ALWAYS BE

IN SOME TYPE OF LOVE WITH YOU."

☞ ☞☞

[zoro]

THE SKY WAS THE BLUEST HE HAD EVER SEEN,

reflected in Sanji's gleaming eyes as he dipped his pale arms into the picnic basket.

"Yum, yum!" Chorused Luffy excitedly from beside, much to Zoro's annoyance.

He was trying his hardest to ignore the way-too-enthusiastic freshman's existence, but he was failing terribly.

"I want some too, don't eat everything, greedy asshole." He grumbled under his breath.

Laughter rolled out from Sanji like those crashing, spraying waves a few feet away.

"Don't worry, I packed enough for all of us."

His mood lightened considerably after hearing his precious chuckle, as he tried to look away from the dazzling human-being before him, for fear that he might betray those ferocious feelings that were burning his mind, cheeks and ears.

It wasn't much of a picnic outing for Zoro. Rather, more of a sight-seeing tour of the beautiful landmark called Sanji Vinsmoke.

His eyes shining in jubilant humour, gleaming, his golden strands of hair danced gently in the ocean breeze, glittering, much like his wide grin that made the 'Marimo' mirror his blinding smile unconsciously.

He was so beautiful it hurt.

Each time he laughed, smiled, or even when his delicate golden eyelashes fluttered with each entrancing blink, it sent forceful pangs from inside his ribcage.

Why was he so unattainable?

He was so perfect, riddled full of mysteries and brilliance.

A fishline, that was the closest analogy he could use to describe Sanji; one that reels him in slowly, closer and closer to his doom.

"Marimo, you're near your homeland." Sanji jerked his head to the cerulean sea as he laughed loudly at his little joke.

"And you're right below yours." Zoro's eyes travelled to the sky.

"Are you trying to say that I'm dead? Ass." The blonde chuckled as he punched Zoro lightly on the arm.

"N-No, I meant-"

"And if anyone was to be an angel, it would be this guy's sleeping form right here." Sanji grinned down as he toed Luffy's unconscious body.

Zoro has never hated anyone else more in that moment.

-

heyy im just dropping this here and getting to school later

please comment! would love to hear your thoughts.