chapter 10 - ceraunophilia

s/n : sanctuary, joji

" BURN IN LOVE
OR BURN FOR LOVE,

BUT YOU CANNOT ESCAPE
THE FIRE. "

☞☞

[zoro]

"STUPID FUCKING MARIMO!" HE HEARD A FURIOUS SANJI SLAM THE FRONT DOOR OPEN, AS HE TIREDLY CRACKED OPEN HIS BLURRY EYES TO EMPTY VODKA BOTTLES STREWN ALL OVER THE FLOOR.

He had drunk himself to oblivion the minute he got home, leaving Sanji all alone at the party (as if, he mocked lightly to himself. Sanji had that pretty brunette to accompany him for the most of the night )—which was most likely the reason for the blond's anger.

"My feet's covered with blisters because of your inconsiderate ass!" Sanji huffed from the hallway as he tossed his glossy dress shoes to the cabinet.

"Can you shut up already?" Zoro groaned, his skull ringing and twisting painfully.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" Sanji stormed into the room and grabbed his collar, and all Zoro saw were the perfect, stormy blue eyes that he could never have. "You're the one who said you'd drive me back home! I even told that pretty girl that I drove a Maserati here just to get laid and-" Sanji pursed his lips and dug around his coat for a cigarette and a lighter and took a deep whiff as Zoro felt himself get lost in the crease of the blond's brow, in the way his hair shined golden under the light, in his plump, pink lips.

"-and you drove it away! Fuck you, but I'm the only one who has the right to get angry!" Sanji muttered angrily as he turned on his heels, the sharp smell of smoke filling the room.

"You're such a fucking slut." Zoro mumbled and before he realised what he just said, everything seemed to slow down—the incessant thudding in his ears, the shocked-turned-fury widening of Sanji's pretty eyes, and those delicate, beautiful, moonlight pale hands forming to a tight fist flying straight to between Zoro's eyes.

The clenched fist stopped short of his eyelashes as Zoro's breath caught in his throat.

"Take that back." Sanji growled in his ear, making goosebumps jump all over his body.

In Sanji's glittering, volatile eyes, Zoro found his answer.

"You," Zoro pushed himself off the couch, pressing his cheek to Sanji's cold fist as he placed his lips close to Sanji's ear. "Are a fucking, whore-hungry slut."

He could feel the thunderous rage burn in the blond's eyes, and he could feel his heart race many a million miles, as he unconsciously held his breath, watching the beautiful boy try to control his engulfing anger and braced himself for the blond's impending fist.

A strange thought flitted to Zoro's mind; if i were to die by his pretty hands, it's worth it.

written: 20 dec

tell me what you think ;)