Adrien: (I need Plagg right now! But... Luka has him now, I'm not worthy of being a superhero! What is wrong with my life?)

Miss Bustier: Adrien? Adrien? Are you paying attention?

Adrien: Oh, uh, yes miss Bustier.

Miss Bustier: Okay then, what did I say?

Adrien: Um... you said uh... sorry miss, I wasn't paying attention.

Miss Bustier: That's what I thought. See me after class so we can have a little talk.

Adrien: Yes miss Bustier. (Hopefully I'm not in too much trouble.)

Miss Bustier: Now, as I was saying...

After class, everybody start leaving, except for Adrien.

Miss Bustier: Adrien, what's wrong? You haven't been paying attention in class.

Adrien: I know.

Miss Bustier: Is there something troubling you? Do I have to talk to your father?

Adrien: No. That won't be necessary, I'll get my mind right next class.

Miss Bustier: Okay. But after you not paying attention, I'm gonna have to switch your seat. You'll have to sit next to Sabrina and Chloé can sit next to Nino. Starting tomorrow.

Adrien: Miss Bustier, I can fix this. Just don't change my seat, please?

Miss Bustier: Sorry Adrien, but I have to do it. In order for you to focus more. And I'm assigning you extra homework too. You'll have to do a report on Marie Antoinette and present it to the class tomorrow, is that clear?

Adrien: Yes Miss Bustier.

Miss Bustier: Good. Now head to your next class or you'll be late.

Adrien: Okay.

Miss Bustier: Oh, and Adrien, I'm gonna have to call your father and tell him what happened today. *Adrien gulped and look afraid.*

Adrien: O-okay. *He leave the classroom.* (I really don't wanna deal with my father at the moment.)

Outside of the courtyard and on the stairway, Marinette and her friends were talking.

Alya: So, a little birdy said that you and Luka been hanging out everyday.

Marinette: Who told you that?

Alya: Juleka.

Marinette: Why and how did you know?

Juleka: Luka's been talking about it non stop.

Mylène: Aww.

Alya: So what else are you two gonna do next on your next get together?

Marinette: He invited me to a boat ride.

Rose: Boat rides are romantic.

Marinette: Not all certain boat rides. *Adrien listened what they were saying.*

Adrien: A boat ride? Why didn't I think of that? I have to do something so they won't see each other. But what? * He thinks a little bit and he got it.* (Marinette, prepare your be blown away for what I planned for us today. Try to top a boat ride trip, Luka.)

Alya: Better head up to chemistry.

Marinette: You guys go ahead, I have to go to the bathroom.

Alya: Alright. *The other head to the chemistry lab room and Marinette go to the bathroom.*

Adrien: Perfect, now's my chance to step in. *He followed Marinette to the bathroom.* Hey, Marinette. *Marinette turned around and she sees Adrien.*

Marinette: Hey, what's up?

Adrien: Um, are you doing something after school?

Marinette: I'm going on a boat ride with Luka. Why?

Adrien: Um... I was wondering if you and I can, like, hang out for a little bit.

 I was wondering if you and I can, like, hang out for a little bit

Marinette: Sorry Adrien, I got plans with Luka. Maybe next time.

Adrien: Please! Just this once, after this no more. *Marinette think a little bit on that.*

Marinette: Guess I can tell Luka that we can go a boat ride another day. I better tell him now. *Adrien hold her hand.*

Adrien: Tell him later, I want to tell you what we can do.

Marinette: What do you have in mind?

Adrien: We could go see a movie.

Marinette: Been to the movies with Luka before.

Adrien: Okay, we can, um... go to the museum.

Marinette: I've been to the museum before. Look if you got nothing planned, I'm still going to the boat ride with Luka. And let go of my hand.

Adrien: Oh, uh, sorry about that. *He let go of her hand.* Okay, I'll let you know what I got.

Marinette: Okay, then. *She go in the bathroom and Adrien sighed and rub his face too.*

Adrien: (Why is Luka one step ahead of me? I have to do something special for Marinette before her birthday. But what? And what could be better than a boat ride anyway?) I got it!