(16): happy anniversary

[song for chapter: Señorita-Penomeco ft NAFLA]
|| December 29th 2023 ||
•••
Alana's POV:
Ah yes,the final two days of the year have arrived.
Today is a special day in general not only for me,but it should be for Jungkook as well.
It's our anniversary,I'm 100% sure that he didn't forget about it.
But work called him early and all the boys ran to BigHit to work on some stuff,leaving us girls behind.
He's been gone since morning and now it's 4pm,I haven't heard from him and I'm starting to wonder.
I keep Yumi busy with the toys we got her for Christmas.
As I clean our bedroom,I hear the front door open and shut.
I run downstairs thinking it's Jungkook,when I reach the last step I look up to see Ashley and Namjoon.
"Hey guys where's Kook?" I ask both of them.
"He's still at the studio.." Namjoon says after clearing his throat.
"Oh...but you guys came home already right?" I ask him and he nods.
"It's a solo song for the new album and he's really working hard" he says
"Awh my hubby I feel so bad,I'm going to go over and see him." I say and Namjoon stops me.
"He's very busy he can't be disturbed Lana please listen to me" he says and I frown.
"But I can't have him stressing,he promised me this morning he would've been home by 6pm and it's already 4:20pm now,when will he be home..." I say
"Probably late tonight like 9-10pm." He says and I put my head down.
There goes our anniversary,I let out a deep sigh.
"Okay...I'll be here waiting for him." I say and he shakes his head.
"Or we could go to a drive in movie theater? Me and Ash's been wanting to do it with the kids,you can bring Yumi and we can pick a movie" he says
"I like that." I say even though deep down inside I'm so upset because my own husband probably did forget our anniversary and chose work over me for the day.
I understand work called him,but to stay all day wasn't necessary even as selfish it sounded coming from me.
"Okay we'll call you around 5:30 so get dressed around then alright?" Ashley says and I nod.
"Hey...there's still many hours in a day left" Ashley says lowly in my ear hugging me.
"Lost too many without him" I say pouting and she smirked for a second.
"What's the smirk for?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I don't know what you're talking about-"
"We'll let you go get dressed see you tonight" Namjoon says and I nod.
I let them out and close the door.
I grab my phone and dial up jungkook's number.
Straight To Voicemail.
I guess he is very busy,I'll leave him alone for now.
-a little while later-
It's now 5:10pm.
I'm fully dressed up,in a cute white long sleeved turtleneck with a heavily padded warm dark denim jacket over it and dark washed jeans that hugs my curves perfectly.
I curl my hair after I dressed Yumi up and finished doing her hair as well.
After finishing my hair,I grab a red lipstick and apply some on my lips.
I then put some mascara and eyeliner on.
usually if it was me and Jungkook I would try to wear a little more dramatic makeup,but since it's a date with MY BEST FRIEND AND NAMJOON.
I went lighter on the makeup and just put a tinted lotion on my face rather than foundation.
My natural skin showing off,it makes me feel conscious since I recently saw that I have acne ever since I got pregnant this time around,I mean it's not huge pimples or anything but for me anything that pops out on my face is a huge thing for me.
I check the clock and it's 5:30pm.
Exactly like what they said,a loud knock is heard from downstairs.
So weird of them to not barge in like they usually do.
I open the door and Ashley's standing outside.
"Ready to go?" Ashley says and points to the kids with Namjoon in the warm car while she's out to grab me and Yumi.
"Yes we're ready let's go Umi" I say after putting on my purse,I reach down and I grab my daughter's small hand.
I pull her outside and lock the door.
"Let's go.." I say faintly smiling.
This is not how I planned my day to go at all.
-meanwhile-
Jungkook's POV:
2 missed calls in the last hour.
my phone says in bold letters.
Caller ID: WIFEY💍
I sigh out loudly,I'm waiting for the signal.
A new text message!
My phone lights up with the words appearing on my screen.
I open my phone and see.
"Namjoon: she's with us." I smile and lock up the studio.
"Thank you Mr. Bang for letting me go early today" I say bowing politely and he smiles at me.
"Go celebrate with your wife you have a week off enjoy yourselves" he says and my face brights up.
"Thank you,happy new year!" I say and he chuckles seeing me rush out of the building.
I arrive at the house after speeding home in the car,I unlock the door to find a empty house like Namjoon said.
I get to work,I hang little fairy lights around the living room.
I pull out the dining table and decorate with roses,I vacuum the rug in the living room and put a table near it.
I put board games and a little snack platter on the table.
I hope Yumi falls asleep tonight so it'll be a night for me and Alana alone.
Don't get me wrong that little girl is my life but I have to make it up to Alana for waiting too long to surprise her with this.
I continue decorating the house as memories play in my head like a movie..
-meanwhile-
Alana's POV:
We're at the drive in movie theater,there's not much people because they're not idiots like us who are braving the winter air just to watch a damn movie.
I watch the couple in the movie carefully,they look so happy.
That's me and Jungkook,we're always happy with each other.
We love each other so much,but I'm not gonna lie it hurt me how I'm out here without him right now especially on our anniversary.
I dial up his number and wait for him to answer.
-JUNGKOOK'S POV:
my phone buzzes but I'm too busy to answer so I let it ring and I'll try to call back later when I'm not busy.
I hope the caller on the other end understands.
-Alana's POV:-
Voicemail.
Again? That's it.
"Jeon Jungkook,I know you're not too busy to answer your wife's calls! I'm so disappointed in you. I called you 3 times today and you can't answer me? I don't know if you know what day it is but I'll let you guess what day it is by the tone of my voice...I just thought someone like you. Who's my best friend and my soulmate would remember something so special. It's okay though,we'll speak more about this when I get home...that is if you're home you know?" I say and hang up not bothering to say "I love you" like I usually do.
I run my fingers through my hair and Ashley notices me.
"What's wrong?" She asks me.
"It's me and Jungkook's anniversary.." I say lowly and she looks at me.
"Omg that's why you look so down,I'm so sorry Lana..I'm sure he didn't forget-"
"He did already that's why I'm here with you guys instead of with him!" I let out before a single tear rolls down my face.
"The boys and him were the only family I had when I moved here to South Korea,the fact he forgot our anniversary like that is so upsetting for me who remembers every detail of it. I remember his face when he saw me again,how he let me in and fell in love with me pregnant with Yumi. He accepted my daughter as his and yet he's going on with his day while I'm a mess because I miss him and I want him to be here with me,not at work in the studio.." I say and she rubs my back.
"It's okay let it out.." she says and hugs me.
-later on-
The movie finished and Namjoon drives me home.
The car ride is silent,you can hear a pin drop in the car.
The kids are all asleep including Yumi.
"Listen we're sorry-" Namjoon finally speaks up
"No no don't apologize Joon it's not your fault,you wanted to take me out. I'm very appreciative of it thank you guys but I had to let that out.." I say frowning.
"Hey you're home...do you want me to walk you to the front?" Namjoon asks me as for protection purposes.
"No I got this." I say groaning as I lift up Yumi's heavy body and try to carry her.
Namjoon sees me struggling and takes her out of my arms.
"Where's your spare key?" He asks me
"Under the vase..I thought you would've known by now" I say jokingly and he smirks.
He walks to the front door while Ashley pulls me back to the car.
"Listen Kook didn't forget...he couldn't,he's your husband so there's no way okay?" She says and I look down at the floor.
"I mean it-"
"She's in her bed,I put her in her room so don't worry about her okay?" Namjoon says handing me the key and I nod smiling.
"Stay warm you lovebirds.." he says and I raise a eyebrow at him.
He glances back behind me and I turn around to see a slightly closed door.
"You don't think...-"
"Go inside and see for yourself bye.." he says and gets in the car.
I slowly walk up the front door and I open the door to see the entire house decorated in fairy lights.
The dining table has beautiful red roses on it,I look down on the floor.
Starting from the front door there's rose petals on the floor.
I follow the petals to the living room and there I see Jungkook in a white button down shirt and black slacks,pouring two wine glasses with his back turned to me.
He can't see me.
I stand there dumbfounded with my arms crossed.
He finally turns around and his face lights up seeing me.
"Happy anniversary!" He says both glasses in his hands and I just walk up to him quietly.
I place both of them down.
I push him on the couch and climb on top of him.
He leans in to kiss me but I stop him.
"I'm angry at you." I say messing with his wavy wet hair.
He obviously washed up before I arrived.
"I don't blame you but I never forgot shame on you for thinking like that" he says lifting my chin up.
"I mean how am I supposed to react when you spend nearly all day at the studio and you don't even answer my calls." I say and he shakes his head in disbelief .
"You're unforgettable baby,you're the only thing on my head all day. I was remembering the first time I saw you,you looked so innocent and young." He says
"So you're saying I'm naughty and old now?" I say hitting his chest playfully and he laughs.
"Naughty you are but old never.." he says wrapping both of his arms around my waist.
"So are we going to at least drink those glasses of wine now?" He asks me and I shake my head.
I lean in and we passionately kiss.
The kiss gets heated quickly and he lays me on the couch.
"Feeling better now?" He asks me and I nod smirking pulling him closer to me.
Another anniversary in the book of our life...
••••
Tagged Favs:
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
#chrissynation 🤍
thank you guys so much for all the love and support on my writing journey!
I love you all🤍🦋
PEACE AND LOVE ALWAYS✨✨
-REINA🦂🧿✨
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

7 men and a toddler [a bts fanfiction] #WATTYS2020जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें