(10): i think i'm..

[song for chapter: Promise-JIMIN]
|| November 4th 2023 ||
•••
Alana's POV:
Day 2 of this nauseous feeling kicking me in the gut.
But it's so much worse today,I can't eat anything without vomiting or feeling dizzy.
Jungkook is worried sick for me and I've been confined to my bed for almost the entire day.
I have no energy to walk down the stairs so whenever I wanted to be downstairs,he would come and carry me downstairs bridal style.
The day hasn't been smooth for me at all starting from me tripping and nearly falling on my back to then passing out in the shower.
As I lay in bed quietly sheltered from the outside world at this point,a weird thought comes to mind.
When was my last period cycle? September 5th.
I gasp silently and hide under the sheets.
I can't be..no.
That's definitely been on our minds lately,since Yumi's been complaining of loneliness and I miss having a baby around the house.
We wanted to plan this right,when we both had time to be together all the time so we both could enjoy this newfound pregnancy.
But if I am pregnant that will alter everything we have going on at the moment,starting with Jungkook & the boys's concerts,then with my own upcoming promotions and finally with the planned vacation we wanted for our anniversary.
I sit up and grab my phone.
The bright white lights up the dimmed dark room,that's only illuminated by the neon string lights Jungkook adorned around the room.
I lower my brightness and start typing.
"Lana💕: hey boo can you come over ASAP it's urgent" I wait for a answer.
"Ash👑: omw!!" I get back automatically and I smile faintly shutting off my phone leaving it on the silk sheets as I drag myself to the bathroom to freshen up.
-a few moments later-
Ashley bursts through the door and runs upstairs which must've caught the attention of Jungkook,because I hear both of their footsteps as they get closer to my bedroom door.
I sit on the bed fidgeting with my fingers nervously.
I also texted Ashley to bring a pregnancy test or two from CVS.
She walks in and locks it behind her.
"That took a lot of convincing to get him off my ass" she says rolling her eyes playfully handing me over the beige paper bag.
I open it to see the two boxes of pregnancy tests.
"Perfect. Wait out here." I say and go inside the bathroom to proceed with the tests.
-a while later-
I sit on the toilet seat tapping my foot repeatedly,the timer still hasn't rang and it feels like forever waiting.
I mean if it's positive shouldn't the results happen quickly?
I start pacing back and forth across the bathroom,I will never forget that day where Yumi brought it up.
-flashback-
~5 months ago~
It's a beautiful summer day,a usual June morning consists of sunny and blue skies,not too much humidity in the air.
The wind gusts hard this month and we appreciate it because once July comes,the weather comes bipolar.
We are at the beach with the whole gang,Yumi runs up to me after playing with Malakai,Melody and Mingyu.
She looked liked a track star sprinting over with ease to me.
"Mommy monmy" she says panting after running so fast.
I look up at her and sit up.
I was laying down and tanning while the others played in the water.
I look down and see I got a good medium tan on my legs that are already naturally tan.
"What's wrong Mimi?" I ask her and she pouts her bottom lip at me.
"Why don't I have a sibling like Mingi,Kai and Mel?" She asks me and I smile pinching her cheek softly.
"Because the stork hasn't visited me and daddy yet-"
"More like someone doesn't let us make her one" Jungkook mumbles under his breath but I heard it.
He tried but failed at hiding it.
Such a slick ass.
I can't stand him sometimes yet I also want to rip off his clothes sometimes,funny how relationships work right?
"Well tell him to come already,I'm so lonely" she whines and nearly cries.
I hug her tightly.
"Baby you have me and daddy don't worry a sibling will be coming soon." I say and she sniffles looking at me.
"You promise?" She asks me sticking her pinky finger out.
"I promise" I say and lock my pinky finger around hers.
"Let's go play and find some seashells" I say bending down as I take off my towel and place it on the beach chair.
"Kook are you joining us?" I ask him and he smirks staring at my bikini.
"Not yet" he says letting out a sigh
"Why not? It's a beautiful view look at the sky" I say and he smirks at me.
"I got the best view already" he says smacking my ass lightly.
"You're such a pain sometimes!!" I groan and I walk up to him.
I lean in his ear "by the way if you're going to smack my ass,at least do it right." I whisper in his ear rolling my eyes playfully.
I walk away and he chuckles deviously.
"I hate it when you leave me but I love watching you walk away" he says eyeing me as I sway my hips side to side knowing he's watching me like a hawk.
~flashback over~
The timer goes off snapping me out of my thoughts..
I go to grab the tests and I look down..
Oh my god..
No way...
••••••••••••••••••••••••

•TO BE CONTINUED•

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

✧・゚:* ( ꈍ✿)*:・゚✧*

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

•••••
#chrissynation💕🧸
I love you guys so much,thank you for the endless support on this writing journey of mines.
•••••••
Tagged Favs;
loversisland-
magicaleto
LuhSluts
bbygirlluh
JordanJohnsonTate
Leighamg
mimendess
KaileySkwarek
-sextingswazz
Ellaphillipsx0x0
FellowLeafs
oh_its_sarah
Queen_tay_espinosa
ddluvladybug
SkateMagcon
freshleebabexo
itsluhbitch_
JackJohnsonsbabygirl
Itz_Mami
graceazalea3
bigdaddyjoon
BRATZJOON
Peace & Love💙
-Reina🦋🧡🧿👩🏽‍🦱