(3): studio days

[song for chapter: Blue Orangeade-TXT]
|| September 24th 2023 ||
Alana's POV:
The past first few days have been quiet and peaceful since Yumi has started Pre-K.
The house stays clean longer and for the first time I don't have to worry about accidentally stepping onto brightly colored mini LEGOs that would be scattered everywhere by our forever energetic 3 year old.
So today,I stood home for the first time relaxing and since the boys are busy at the studio.
It left me alone due to the fact Ashley doesn't get out of work until 3pm and it just struck 11 o'clock in the morning so that meant I would have to wait a total of 4 hours until she arrives + add 30 extra minutes because of Seoul's unruly traffic.
Valentina's at a exhibit with her art class and promised to come over for dinner so we'll see,she's a artist of course so she's always busy at artistic events such as the one she's at today.
Kimberly's busy at work and will come home when the boys do since she works for their company,Youra is at a audition for a new K-Drama coming out possibly early next year.
With a lot of free time I decide to paint my nails,something so simple brings me happiness.
I grab a bright cherry red nail polish from my hidden stash of nail polishes from every brand out there in my side of the shared walk in closet me and Jungkook share in our room.
I tuck away the stash again in the spot I hid it at and walk downstairs with my Fenty Puma fur slides that Jungkook gifted to me for Christmas.
I throw myself on the couch and sigh in relief.
I smile silently as my voice echoes for the first time in this new,bigger house.
Life seems to go so slow when you're all alone in a big house,I glance over at the clock and only 10 minutes flew by despite my delight of a clean,quiet home.
It's lonely when you're used to a wild,lively house during these hours,I'm used to us eating brunch and going over the usual plans we had in mind.
But today,it seemed too quiet.
I paint my nails as the sound of Netflix fills the living room,growing tired of the same show I was watching all week.
I decided to click on a random K-Drama I saw and as I paint carefully the red color onto my fingernails,I also catch myself glancing over and staring at the screen at first blank faced at how it seemed cliche in the beginning until something shocking happened.
After that,while I was waiting for the nails to dry my eyes stood stuck to the tv screen like glue.
The actors entrapped me into their own fictional world they created and I was now binge watching the entire season.
Before I knew it,the hours started flying by and the snacks I started eating throughout disappeared slowly by slowly.
The loneliness I felt inside,replaced with suspense as I watched through the eyes of "Kina" the main character.
It had so many twists,turns,loops and drops to the episodes but I knew I couldn't just watch Netflix all day so i changed the show even though it felt like a sting to my heart doing that after I had been so glued to the show.
I glanced over at the clock,"2:30pm" I said out loud and I smirked.
I formulated a idea in my head and I rush up the stairs in excitement.
Jungkook can't handle me appearing at work without notice,it's like he mentally prepares for me or something.
I get dressed quickly