Chapter 16 Uncensored

Zhou YunSheng slept for a full shichen before waking. Then he walked over to the window and gazed at the sky outside. He asked, “When is his Lordship coming to visit me?” {T/N: Shichen = approximately two hours.}

Wang Bao who was waiting beside the door immediately ran inside to help the little master dress. He smiled and said, “Right now it’s already youshi, the Lordship should be done at Court now. Play for a bit longer and this servant will send someone to the Palace to ask.”

“Tell him to hurry.” Zhou YunSheng said impatiently.

When the master and servant had dressed neatly, they headed towards the main hall. They had only made it halfway before they saw the gold-dressed Lord Regent come striding towards them with large steps. Beside him was the respectful looking WanQi Yan.

WanQi Yan was just in the middle of telling him about the earth model. He thought it was a good idea if they could send some people to the borderlands to record the geography. That way they could make it even better.

Although Zhao Xuan wasn’t a modern person but when the words “earth model” came to his ear, he instinctively knew how it should work. Thus he meticulously gave a few tips. As he walked, there was suddenly a gust of wind and then a warm body flew into his arms. The thin arms tightly wound around his neck and two long legs locked around his waist, clinging to him as tightly as a bandage.

Of course Zhao Xuan had no intention of throwing him off. He only wished the little fox could cling to him for his entire life. Now he understood why, when common people wanted to describe two people’s good relationship, they would use the phrase “only wish they could grow on each other’s bodies”. He really wished the little fox could grow on his body. Unless he was cut with a knife, or died, otherwise no one could tear them apart.

“How come you only came just now! You plainly said when you finished court you would come to see me immediately. Look at the sky, do you know what time it is now?” Zhou YunSheng hung on his lover’s body and forgot that he wasn’t a little fox anymore. He mischievously stretched out his tongue and licked his face, not letting go until his face was filled with saliva.

Zhao Xuan loved the little fox’s passionate actions. When his left face was finished being licked, he presented the right of his face. His eyes were filled with tenderness and indulgence. His two hands held the little fox’s fleshy, soft buttcheeks. He rubbed them a bit then said lowly, “Did you miss me?”

“Of course! Not seeing you for one day is like three seasons. We separated at maoshi and saw each other again at youshi, that’s five shichen difference. So that’s equivalent to 460 days of not seeing each other. More than one year, so of course I’ll miss you.” Zhou YunSheng never bothered to conceal his dependence on his lover. He said whatever he was thinking, making Zhao Xuan laugh joyfully.

Even if someone was straightforward, they wouldn’t dare to constantly keep these passionate and sweet words by their mouth. It should have been something that sounded cliched and hackneyed, however listening to it instead made one feel moved. WanQi Yan thought that if someone said this to him then he would be willing to die for them. He tried to suppress the feeling in his heart, raised his head and gazed at the youth deeply. 

Zhao Xuan was in the midst of feeling overjoyed so he didn’t see his subordinate’s strange expression. When he saw the little fox pointing at his ear, he immediately knew what to do. He pressed closer and licked the black ear stud and at the same time transmitted a string of data. The two people did this everyday and it had already become a habit.

Zhou YunSheng was satisfied. He jumped down from his lover’s body and dragged him over to eat food.

During dinner they took turns feeding each other. WanQi Yan felt both awkward and envious, he really wished he could take the Regent’s place.