Chapter 11 Censored

Zhao Xuan held the little fox and rushed back to the manor. With one foot he shattered the  wall containing the array and everyone in the manor suddenly woke up. Wang Bao saw that the front gate was wide open and that both the master and little master had disappeared. He was so panicked he nearly lost his soul. He was just about to organize people to rush out and search when he saw the master coming in holding the little master in his arms.

“Your Lordship, where did you go at this time of the night?” He wiped the sweat dripping off his forehead and ran forward.

Zhao Xuan took out a handkerchief which was wrapped around something and threw it towards him. He said coldly, “Wash it thoroughly and bring it to this Lord’s room.”

He was directly telling him that this thing was for the little fox’s use.

Wang Bao opened the handkerchief and saw that there was a bloody white round stone there. From the looks of it it didn’t look like a gemstone or a pearl. It was very strange.

He didn’t dare ask questions. He immediately got some water and washed it clean with his hands. He placed it carefully into a purple sandalwood box and took it to his master’s room.

The little fox still hadn’t woken up yet. All of his four limbs were soft as he lay on the Regent’s leg. His stomach rose up and down and his tail twitched slightly. He looked very innocent and cute. Wang Bao was just about to sing some praises but for some reason he felt he ought not to. He saw the Lord Regent brush aside the little fox’s fur on his lower belly and carefully examine that small and delicate thing. In his dark eyes there was a wildfire ignited, it was extremely hot. Suddenly he began to kiss the little fox’s forehead, nose, mouth, paws and etc. As he kissed he began to laugh lowly as though he was possessed.

Wang Bao felt strange. He asked in a hesitating tone, “Your Lordship, where did you go just now? Is everything okay?”

“This Lord is fine. This Lord is extremely happy, more happy than I’ve ever been in my life.” Zhao Xuan had to use force to suppress his wildly beating heart. In his eyes was a crazed happiness. The little fox really wasn’t a normal animal. He was a demon. He would live a long, long time. He could even change into human shape to accompany Zhao Xuan. How could there be news that was more joyous than this?

The magical array was directed at the little fox. All the other people were only affected extraneously so of course Zhou YunSheng was the last one to wake up.

As soon as he opened his eyes he saw that he was lying in his lover’s arms. His lover was only wearing a white robe. It was very loose and even the belt was tied haphazardly. It showed an expanse of muscular chest, and his long black hair fell loosely his back. He looked very relaxed and lazy. Right now he was sitting propped up on the bed and in his hands was a book. He looked extremely fascinated by its contents.

What book is so interesting that you didn’t even notice when I woke up?

Zhou YunSheng’s heart rumbled. He huddled over to have a look and then he was shocked silly.

This was a book about demons. It recounted the tales of all the demons who had appeared in the human world. It even detailed their appearances and specialities. The page that Zhao Xuan was reading was precisely about fox demons. In it, it recounted all the legends of fox demons. The words were extremely explicit and detailed, and there were even accompanying drawings.