Chapter 13

Wang Bao really sensed that he had come at an inopportune time. He had only just knocked on the door when he was given an aggressive “get lost” by his Lordship. He could only creep silently into a corner, thinking self-pityingly to himself: he can laugh with others like a flower, but to this servant he’s as fierce as a demon, really his brain has been overtaken by lust. 

He didn’t know what kind of person was inside to be able mesmerize his Lordship to this extent. Even the young master’s breakfast and lunch had been forgotten.

After Zhao Xuan got rid of Wang Bao, he bent over to help the little fox put on his shoes. Helplessly he realized that the size of his shoes was much too big for the little fox. When he wore it his foot slid around and almost half of it was empty at the back.

“Seems like I need to hurry and make you a complete new set of clothes, otherwise you can’t leave the house. Also, can you change your hair color a little bit?” After encountering the frightening incident the night before, Zhao Xuan felt like he needed to protect the little fox even better. He definitely couldn’t let any outsiders get suspicious about his identity. How many celestial masters were there in the world? After getting rid of the Court Preceptor, would there be a second or third one? Rather than having to be on his guard day and night, it was better to hide the little fox’s identity from the very beginning. Thinking about this, he decided to go by the Court Preceptor’s residence again, to get some magical items that could suppress a demon’s energy.

Although Zhou YunSheng wasn’t any kind of big or powerful demon however he still had some inherited tricks up his sleeve. He ran his right hand over his hair and the silver-white color changed to a raven color. He was just about to change the color of his eyes when he was stopped by his lover, “You don’t need to change the color of your pupils. The Tian Yuan country is strong and prosperous, it has many trade routes with different places. So there are many mixed children with people from other countries with different eye colors. Your pair of amber eyes shouldn’t be too strange, so you don’t need to change it.” Actually, he was very much in love with this pair of amber eyes so he couldn’t bear changing it.

Zhou YunSheng nodded his head. He picked up a strand of dark hair from his shoulder and examined it with interest.

His silver hair had turned black, but the little fox was still beautiful enough to steal the soul. However his demonic feeling had been reduced quite a lot and Zhao Xuan felt reassured. He hugged the little fox and sat him down properly on a chair, then took off his loose and large robe and wrapped him up in it. After confirming there wasn’t anything exposed which shouldn’t be, he finally called Wang Bao inside.

“Your Lordship, you’re up at last. The little master’s breakfast and lunch have cooled and been reheated, then cooled again. So it can’t be eaten anymore. This servant will go and ask the kitchen to make a new one.” Since he had angered his master twice this morning, Wang Bao was very intelligent and immediately started talking about the little master.

Zhao Xuan was immediately distracted by his words and instructed him to go and hurry to fetch it.

“Wait a moment, what’s for lunch today?” Zhou YunSheng called Wang Bao to stop.

Previously he hadn’t been able to change his shape and also wasn’t capable of human speech. He ate whatever his lover ate, it wasn’t possible to be picky. But now he had finally changed into human shape, so he wanted to eat a good meal.

Wang Bao had immediately noticed the other person in the room upon entering. However because he knew of his master’s possessive streak, he didn’t dare to even look. But now that the other person was speaking to him, he seized the chance to look a few times, and immediately showed an expression similar to being struck by lightning.