Chapter 1

Ignore the mistakes plz.

"Omega's are known to be fragile in nature but are the strongest in mind, they are known to be weak but they are the one who make the house home" the 80 year-old grandpa said to his grandson's son.

"But gramps aren't omega's submissive and they are so lovely and beautiful, I also want an omega mate, because i can control them with my alpha voice." the 10 year-old Alpha said proudly to his gramps as he likes to call him.

"Never son, never in your life hurt your omega they are precious gems that needs to be cheerish and shower with love and care, you never know just your one mistake make you the weakest alpha infront of your omega."

"I am alpha gramps, i will never be weak infront of the omega, i am stronger" kang soo said proudly to his grand-grand father who shake his head and smile.

"You are never strong infront of your hurt omega, it will tore you down in seconds just seeing the tears in your omega's eyes because of you, it will hurt you like you are dying and living your last moment, they have that power on you. They will make you the strongest when you cheerish them but they will also make you the weakest if you hurt them. Doesn't matter which class you belong you'll never win from your hurt omega." Kang-soo hear carefully everyword that his gramps said and asked an innocent question that first came into mind.

"How gramps?"

And the grandpa smile and ruffle his hairs, he coughed and kang-soo hurriedly gave him a water. He drink it and continue.

"You wanna know how the omega had made the alpha cried and begged for forgiveness." Kang-soo eagerly nod and grandpa chuckled at his excitement.

"Once upon a time, decades ago there was an omega who was the most beautiful and alluring omega to ever exist, many alpha were crazy for him but he always wait for that special one, want to give all of his to him. He was the lovely and dreamy omega, wanted nothing except his love and attention and the omega's name was....

Kim Taehyung.

====================

"Jiminieee~~" the beautiful omega call his another bestfriend omega who turned to him only to be engulf in a bear hug.

"Taetae~"

"Finally i got to see your highness" taehyung said sarcastically at his bestie jimin.

"Aww i am sorry taetae but i can't make time in my life after meeting my yoonie. You know how much attention he wants from me and being the alpha he became possessive over me." Jimin pouted but his eyes shows adoration while talking about his lovely mate.

'How lucky' taehyung thought everytime he sees jimin. his mate yoongi no one is as whipped as him for jimin. He is so cold towards everyone but became soft as marshmallow to jimin. They are the sweetest couple.

"Hey guyz" seokjin, his other bestfriend who also has a lovely mate name namjoon, he's the kindest person he ever know, you sometime mistake him as beta instead of alpha because of the way he treat everyone, he is also whipped for jin calling him pet names and showing affection every single opportunity he gets. They are perfect.

He's so happy for his friends for finding loving and caring mates, he also wished to get a loving and caring mate who cheerish him and respect him. He believe every mate love their other half the most and seeing his friends mate his believe got more strong, he can't wait to meet his other half.

He want to be in his arms and wants to be loved by his mate, he want his mate to cheerish him and kiss him lovingly, want his mate to call him pet names.

He want to make a family with his mate, to breed his pup and to make him happy. He wants to also feel the love and be wanted. He wanted to be marked by his mate. To feel pleasure by his mate.

He smile he can't wait for all of that to happen.

"...ae TAE!! EARTH TO TAEHYUNG"

Taehyung come out of his thoughts to see jimin and jin shouting at his face, he smile sheeplishly it's not the first time he's spacing out so they just sigh and pet shoulder knowing what he's thinking.

"Let's go to the club tonight" jin announce and jimin immediately nod but taehyung declined because they both are mated so it's not a problem for them but he's unmated and a beautiful one many hungry alpha wants to claim him and he can't risk going there.

His bestfriends insisted saying they will always be with him and protect him so he don't have to worry about that, he hesitated first but nods seeing they are meeting after 3 months so it's fair to enjoy being together cause you never know when you will meet again.
_______________________________

They are right now sitting on the club enjoying together but after awhile his friends are drunk as hell, they are dancing like crazy and the alphas eyes never leaving them but they don't dare do anything seeing the proud marks on their necks.

He sigh, 'we will protect you' that's what they said but looking at them and the hungry alphas eyes they are the one who needs protection right now. He calls their mates and inform them about the situation and they hurridely cut the call to come faster before something happened to their mates.

He's so happy for them but can't help the jealousy creep through him, he also wants someone to get worried for him, to get scared of losing him, to love him..

He went towards their friends that are dancing like crazy at the dance floor but before he reached their he smell the most alluring scent that made his inside feels butterflies, he close his eyes and took a deep breath of that scent.

He whimpered in submission at the dominant aura he feels just from the scent, he feels his legs getting weak he wants to go and find the scent's owner that his wolf declared his mate.

But he couldn't his legs won't allow him to go, it's like his mate is dominating him to stay there and not flinch an inch, so he stays there eagerly waiting for his mate to come, he feels an immense happiness that finally he finds his mate.

He heared a terrifying growl behind him that made everyone scared shitless but for taehyung it was a turned on. Don't blame him he just found his mate and his emotions and hormones are all over.

'Mate'

He heard his mate sexy deep growl and turned around to get his eyes widen in shock. His mate is a full course meal looking so hot and handsome, he smile shyly at him with blue eyes, his wolf eyes.

His mate came towards him with red ruby like eyes, full on dominant mode, grabbed his waist and burried his face in his neck, took a deep breath of his scent and growl in satisfication at the most sweetest honey and blueberry with a touch of red wine mixing making it the most alluring and intoxicating scent.

"MINE" his mate growled.

Taehyung wolf howl in joy his eyes became teary, oh how many years he waits for this moment to be in his mates arms and feel his warmth and protection surrounding by his wet wood and forest after rain like scent which is so different but so addicting.

"What's your name omega" his mate asked in his deep voice and red eyes.

"T-aehyung, Kim taehyung." He whispered feels like he couldn't even talk. His body is on fire.

"Jeon jungkook and you're mine now"

With that jungkook tilted taehyung head slightly to show his neck, his crannies grown, he growled and bite his neck in between the juncture of his neck and shoulder and marked him as his.

Without even thinking about the consequenses, he was controlled by his wolf who wants to claim his omega.

Taehyung can't be more happy he was on cloud nine, he finally find his other half who wants him and will love him forever, now he won't be alone....

Oh how wrong he was...
_____________________________

Thankyou for reading.
Just to confirm your confusion this is the story that grandpa is telling his grandson's son kang-soo. About taehyung and jungkook.

Hope you have a good day. Purple you💜💜

~bunnies~