| | F O U R T Y - N I N E | |

He was faced in a tough situation.

Should he leave his wife with the red witch or not? He is still unsure about the red witch's intention towards his wife.

"You can leave her with me" she suddenly spoke, Alec could only sigh and look at the red witch's eyes directly.

"I'm trusting you with her" The red witch just smiled and nodded her head.

"Before I forgot, how could you travel that fast? Need my help?"

"Actually I do ne-" he was stopped by her palm.

"Payment first" her wrinkled hand was in front of him already.

He took his family's crest and threw it at the red witch's palm like it was a piece of rock. The red witch's eyes gleamed in delight and immediately stuffed it in her satchel. She walked towards her drawer and dug through her messy documents and some left potions before she found what she's looking for.

"Here, just sprinkled it in the air and imagine where you want to go. Pleasure doing business with you" with gleaming eyes, she gave the bottle of potion to Alec's hands and left.

He need the red witch's help to be able to arrive in his destination and his family's crest mean nothing to him. His wife's life is more important than a piece of metal.

"I'll be leaving you, but I'll come back" He took his wife's hands on his and kissed it slightly.

"I'll be there before you wake up, I promise you" Kissing her wife's forehead, he uttered an oath.

He would be here with his wife, he'll never leave her again. They would be together again, with the twins celebrating her birthday.

They'll be whole again.

...

He appeared at a familiar estate, of course he would remember it, after all they placed her in there. They were gathering information from her with flowery words and by giving her attention. Her area was surrounded with a magic, it was the type of magic that don't let people come inside her are. Only by her words of affirmation to go inside can he other go, and he no they was so close to it.

But it was interrupted by Iseiah.

He can't really blame her, it was wrong for him to do that to her. It was wrong to hide this kind of information from her, but it's the only way for her to be safe.

But look at her now, asleep and cursed.

He failed to protect her.

"Come out you witch!" He shouted in rage, his voice resonating all over the place.

After a minute, they can see a woman with a golden hair walking towards them with a seductive smile on her face. She appeared unconcerned, with not a hint of fear in her eyes.

"My, my, you don't really have to do this just to let me out, you know? I'll always follow your words" She smiled coquettishly and winked at Alec.

"I am here to place a crime on you, Princess Liliana" he spoke in gritted teeth, he was composing his anger.

"Where's your best friend?" She ask, her smile never leaving her face.

The crown prince was protected in the castle with magicians all over the place. He and Luci were inside in case the witch cause havoc towards the kingdom. His best friend felt aggrieved for him to just do this alone, but the kingdom needs their crown prince.

"You don't need to know. You just need to know this, I'm gonna kill you"

"Oh, I'm scared"

Then the barrier was broken.

***

Tomorrow will be the second part, stay tuned people!! The end is nearing, sigh.

Anyways, if I wrote a new story about reincarnation, would you still support my new book and me? I have a future story stored in my phone and I am currently writing it too, hope ou will like it.

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Than you!