|| F O U R T Y ||

I cooked a dish that consist of chicken, vinegar, soy sauce and other spices. It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid and since my taste buds liked it before, I figured they would too.

"Madam! It smells good!" Amy said as she sniffed once again.

"Of course I cooked it" I turned to her with an upturned nose.

She giggled while I scooped the dish out of the pot and placed it into a big ceramic bowl. The kids were eagerly waiting for me with their spoons and I pecked their cheeks.

Cute!

They were wearing the same onesie that I told my own handmaiden to sew. It was a product in my time and I really wanted them to try it on.

Haru was wearing the blue colored onesie with a unicorn horn on his hoodie while Fuyu wear the similar color but the color of her horn is rainbow.

"Aren't you two the cutest?" I giggled at their adorable faces and set the table.

Minutes have passed and I could hear the butler announcing Alex's arrival.

"I'm home" the twins took notice of his figure and begun to shout dada.

"Welcome home" I said as I kissed his cheek and he returned the same.

"Dada!"

"Me! Me!"

The twins fling their hands around the air. Seems like the twins are getting jealous if their mother too, huh.

"Nope, daddy's kisses are only reserved for mommy"

I heard someone coughing but I ignore it and smirked at my two munchkins who look like they're about cheeks are about to burst.

"Be good" his deep, velvety voice came behind me and he kissed the twins cheeks in response.

Our stomach was filled with delicious food and I try quietly burp but it ended up being heard by my husband.

"You- how could you burp like that! You don't have table manners!" I wipe the residue of the dish on my face and blame him for my wrong doings.

"My bad" he smiled and accepted it.

His smile is really blinding and I couldn't help but to smile in victory.

That's right, this wife of yours is not in the wrong, it's you.

...

I suddenly woke up when I felt his usual wake embrace on me has left. Looking at my left, his usual sleeping figure was nowhere in sight.

Groaning, I took a beige cloak and open the door quietly. Turning left and right, the maids were nowhere in sight so I figured they had already left.

I was about to go into the kitchen to drink some water when I saw a light passing through the door of Alec's study room.

I don't know but I suddenly had a bad feeling about it.

I braced myself and walk stealthily towards the door and before I could go inside, I hear some voices.

"-don't know"

"We're making sure it's her"

This is my first time hearing this voice. It was cold and sympathetic. I scoot a bit closer to hear their conversation.

"She's still in the castle without acting up"

"Is that so? Continue monitoring her"

Who are they talking about? And who is this she person that they're monitoring?

I thought that they're conversation has finished and was about to head out when I bumped into someone.

It was no other than Gerardo de Luca Zevionth, crown prince of our dearest kingdom with a scrunched paper on his chest.

And I was very familiar with that paper, and that name too.

Well shoot.

***
Thank you for correcting some of my grammatical errors, you know who you are! Thanks a bunch!!!

Anyways, thank you for voting and for your wonderful comments!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!