|| F O U R T E E N ||

After I visited the Rosenberg estate, Luci came to our estate. She seemed so happy and I was getting bored so we two talk together and one thing lead to another.

She's free to pass on our gates mainly because she's my best friend and her frequent visits to the estate.

One night after me and my husband settled in for the night, he said something which made me hide the gleefulness in my eyes.

"I'm going to another country"

I didn't ask him about his words or what he's about to do in what country he would go to. I simply nodded like the understanding wife I am.

"Can I ask something?"

He nodded which made me smile.

"When and how long?" He seemed to ponder for a moment and said.

"For one and a half years. I'm going to settle some people and straighten them out. I'll be going out tomorrow" with his words, I can sense the darkness seeping into his eyes.

Uh-oh, looks like someone's in trouble. But he's going out tomorrow, it means that I'll be free of him for like one and a half years!

My head was partying while I remained a closed sled in the outer. Pinching my thighs underneath my nightdress, I San my eyes for a moment then look at him with a face full of tears.

"My...my dear husband oh! How worrying! Will you be fine? Of course, you are I-I mean you're s-strong" I said in between sobs as I held his warm big hands.

"I'll come back," he said which made my eyes tremble.

As the night progressed, two silhouettes can be seen embracing, basking in the light of the moon. The man stared intensely at the woman in white. His steel eyes were too much for the small woman.

Then their lips met.

Two figures entangling with each other. One a man embracing the small woman, pasted into the man's chest as she tries to keep up with the man's kisses.

Her face was blooming like a red rose as the man continued to press her with kisses. Hands-on her head, slightly tugging it with his fingers.

"Dear... Uhm... hus-husband... the kids" with a light moan, she arched her neck for the man to gain better access to her neck.

"Their fine" the warm breath of the man on her neck caused her face to overheat.

Then the man held her waist and opened their door and with that, the two figures danced in their way.

(Yeah no more smut! Haha!)

...

With time, one and a half years passed, and each second was cherished by Isaiah. It was something that she liked since she could be out of the castle without getting nervous and with no qualms about letting her inner self resurface.

With the twin's first birthday, her husband suddenly gifted two golden medallions that represent their name. It was a sign for all of the people under them that the twins are acknowledged by their father.

Lady Rosenberg had been a wonderful company to her and with each visit, she would always play with the twins and gift them with toys and exquisite dresses and foods.

Luci has also announced her engagement with the crown prince and is learning through the queen.

All in all, everything was fine.

Until she appeared.

***
Sorry if it seems a bit too rushed.

I'm sick 😷😷😷

Not too serious but I feel like I'm so hungover even though I have never drink any alcohol in my entire life

(I knew the tats of alcohol, it was just a tiny, tiny sip but it was awful!)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.