|| S I X T E E N ||

Oho! What doll-like features she has. If she were in the modern world she may have a chance to become one of the rising actresses or idols in the entertainment world.

Really, the heavens are too biased.

The silence was too thick and I could sense some type of tension between this woman's gaze on my husband and towards the prince's mischievous look.

"Princess Liliana, you've... arrived" the prince said breaking the princess's gaze from Alec. Good.

"Greetings to your highness and the general and you too lady..." she trailed off as she finally took her hawk eye gaze off my husband.

"Iseiah, Duchess Castellion" with a sweet smile, I answered her. I still need to hug this male lead's legs or else I'll die an early death so don't you dare come between us female lead!

I just want to live again!

My words seemed to take a toll on her and she immediately paled. Her big doe eyes immediately redden and she smiled weakly looking like a trampled flower.

"Is something the matter Princess Liliana?"

"No... nothing. I am fine D-Duchess Castellion" saying in a fragile tone.

My husband's hold on me tighten as he suddenly gets up and says his farewells to the prince and not even once did he look at the infatuated princess.

Hmm... the story seems off. They don't look interested in her but hey, that's a great thing for me!

As we got into the carriage, the twins were babbling like crazy. Seems like they haven't forgotten about their father.

"Babi....dodidoo..."

"Abaaa...bubugaa..."

"They know how to talk now" he simply said. Wow, never thought you would understand their baby talk this fast huh.

"They are, they can also walk now and eat they particularly like rice and meat" I answered as I held Haru's meaty finger and curl it.

(AN: Oh my gosh hahaha, who's Gary hahaha. This is such a funny misunderstanding)

The twins continued to talk and Alec looks too stern as if he's learning the language and answering so seriously which made me giggle beside them. The twins look at me and begun to giggle too, the carriage was soon filled with laughters and unintelligible sounds made by the twins.

...

As the night descends, I let the twins sleep after they finished their meal. Mrs. Bertia, the head maid was teaching the new maids about the do's and don't in the mansion while Robert serves my husband, giving him reports about the events that happened in the past year and a half.

Settling into the bed, I took the buttons of my dress and was about to take it off when the door opened and I just dove right into the duvet accompanied with a loud screech.

"Hu-Husband?" I ask warily, his eyes were raking on my body hungrily.

"En"

Damn it! We're now back to the "En" responses!

"Uhm... I need to uh change into my... nightdress so could you..."trailing off, I thought he knew what I was implying but he just took my hands off of the sheets and I immediately turned around.

"You smell of milk" he said as his nose trailed into my back, as his warm lips come into contact with my now cold back.

"Ugh... I just f-feed the.. the twins" I said as I tried to cover the moan threatening to come off of my mouth.

He must be craving meat Joe after being vegetarian for a year and a half, or was he?

"Hmm" he murmured underneath my skin, his warm breath tickling my neck.

This man! How could he be so passionate in this situation! After he finished eating the princess tofu, now he comes to this old woman's tofu!

Stinky guy!

"So... Uhm... the princess c-calls you, Alec, huh?" I merely said what was on my mind and for a second, I wish I could slice my tongue and drown myself.

He froze for a second then he held my waist and brought me to his chest. The events were too fast for me to comprehend before he brought his lips on mine and started attacking me. He stopped after he saw my breathless face and teary eyes. Then he leaned for again as I tried to push his steel like the chest.

"I don't know her" he roughly gasps in between kisses.

"Liar" I bit his lips and tasted blood.

And right there and then my body would have to suffer after I played with fire.

Well, indie as a virgin so might as well vanquished that term if I died, which I hope I don't. Besides, he is legally this body's husband and, he really is good in bed.
...

Thank you to those people that voted for this story!!! Thank you so so much!!! 🎉🎉🤩🤩

Anyways, please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

Thank you!!!