|| T W E N T Y- O N E ||

We both bow our heads towards the king of Greonnulyra kingdom. He was a man who looks no more than seventy, with eyes as sharp as an eagle, wrinkles in his face that signified his age and wisdom, and even so, his aura is much more terrifying than my husband but it was much more subdued.

"Is this your wife and kids?" He asks with his deep commanding voice.

"Yes, your majesty" answered my husband respectfully.

His eyes took a sharp turn on me and I immediately composed myself. With watery eyes looking downwards in respect, my breath loosens up after he took his eyes off of me and instead looks at my twins.

"How cute" the king said with a gentle tone. If I didn't hear his first words, I would have deluded myself that he is just a simple old man who loves children.

"They are called Fuyu and Haru" my husband butted in as my eyes grew larger.

He knew their names! I thought he didn't know.

"What an odd name, may I know the meaning behind their names?" The king asked and I answered softly.

"Fuyu means winter and Haru means spring, your majesty. They are two opposite things but the two of them complement each other"

He didn't say anything but his eyes held a sharp glint that was gone from just a blink. Must be overthinking things again.

We took off and bow towards the king again. The queen of Greonnulyra kingdom was already dead for ten years and only the king, the crown prince, and the princess rule the kingdom.

The princess is said to be in love with the prime minister of this country and one of the top three bachelor's in the kingdom, well minus my husband.

And there he was, Giovannious Dreven Lawborne.

"Judeus, how've you been?" His tone was strict and too rational. His face was neat, eyes adorned with golden frames and eyes the color of fall. His hair was brown and his physique was slender but I bet hidden in that slender body were strong, lean muscles.

Yum, yum!

"Oh, is this your wife?" He asks bluntly while I immediately took my eyes off of his body.

"Greetings to prime minister Lawborne, my name is Iseiah Lorethe Castellion, wife of general commander Castellion" I gracefully bow and look at him in a shy manner.

He bowed in response and was about to comment on my kid's face when he was grabbed by a small, milky white hand.

"Gio! I've found you!" A familiar voice hits me and I was soon met with a woman who got a big bust, skinny waist, and a pair of wide hips. Eyes and hair the color of the crown prince, silver hair and eyes with the color of a ruby.

She was so beautiful and pitiful at the same time.

"Oh, Jude! How are you? Is this your wife, oho! What a gentle-looking one!" She said as she looked at my bust and I didn't know if I should cry or laugh.

"Well nice to meet you, I am princess Racquelyn Savanna Zevionth, the younger sister of the crown prince"

"Greetings to your highness" I bowed once again.

"Oh don't be too formal, I'm your husband's close friend and the future fiancee of Gio!" She said flamboyantly and I could only smile, she heavily reminds me of Luci. "Are they your twins, omo! How cute!" The same words as the king, like father like daughter.

(AN: Omo is like an expression in Korean and I still don't know how it made its way into Medieval times)

"Your highness, can you let go of my hand?" Giovannious irritatedly said, his brows furrowed towards her. I was shocked to see him angry, he was described in the book as a cold rational man, but I guess the only person who can let him be this angry is the one and only princess of the Greonnulyra kingdom.

Giovannious and Racquelyn did the push and pull the stunt as they flirted, well, Racquelyn does her best to gather Giovanni's (his name was too long for me) attention.

We sat at the table and I let the kids taste the wonderful treats from the table. Whoever this chef is, I gave him a hundred points! This is just too delicious!

"Hmm... this is so yummy!" I moaned as I took another bite of the strawberry cake.

My husband wiped my face and a smudge of cream was seen on his finger. He licked it off while he looked at me, this bastard. He really wants me to spit some blood and feed me this dog-shit abuse!

Right there and then, I saw my best friend with the crown prince in her arms. She was smiling as the crown prince said something to her.

That's right you idiot prince, better make her happy or I'll cut your balls.

And then the spotlight was stolen by no other than our dear heroine.

F*ck my life!

***
Hey people! Thank you for the votes and reads! I hope to achieve 10k reads in just a month, will you help me?

Anyways, thank you for supporting this story. Just continue to comment because I love reading your opinions!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.