|| T H I R T Y- F I V E ||

"It hurts"

His voice carried a silent plea on them and I can't help but to scream on myself internally. This wouldn't have escalated into this if I just-

"Please Iseiah, I can't do it! I can't just leave you! I can't-"

"Stop, stop, stop"

I tried to take his hands off of me, it was tight and I couldn't help but grimace in pain from his strong grip. He seemed to notice my discomfort and lighten his hold on mine.

"You can't, we can't. It's already over"

"No we're not"

His hands shot up to my wait and pull me in his embrace. I tried to struggle but he is a man with a higher strength than I.

This isn't looking good, I think I have to resort into violence.

"Oh, look what we have here"

Oh shit!

...

Well, let me tell you what happened before this incident occur.

I was finally free from my bed after three weeks of recuperation. My friend Luci and Racquelyn cried the moment I could finally walk again.

"I thought you'll never come back! I was so scared to be here, afraid of you blaming me!" Racquelyn bawled her eyes out as I laugh at her.

"This princess...don't worry, I don't hold grudges. I'm fine now, don't worry so much"

"She was really, really scared at that time as well as I. My parents were so thankful to you, I didn't mention it because you're recuperating your wounds and is busy for the twins birthday" Luci said with a hint of guilt in her voice.

"Sheesh...stop worrying now you two! I'm fine now and so are you! See?!" I stand up with my two stiff legs and almost toppled the two of them.

"You're still not fine!" They both shouted in unison while Amy nodded behind me.

Traitor.

Racquelyn begun to teared up and it took me an hour to tell her, well, the three of them, that I am fine.

"I'll do everything to make it up to you!" She said in an earnest voice.

"Anything?"

"Anything!" Luckily, my husband is in his training grounds, so I'm free to roam outside!

Oh boy, you're just getting into more trouble.

After a lot of persuasion towards Amy and Lucy, I could finally get out if this stiffly, boring estate and go out into the palace. I read that there was a large stadium that is exclusive for the royals and their acquaintances only. I heard they have a professional theatrical plays and is entertaining to all.

"Do you really love plays? I love Romeo and juliet! They're just so good!" Luci said with a heart on her eyes while Racquelyn nodded her head like a chicken pecking it's food.

"Well, I wanted to have a comedy genre, do they play that?"

"Of course they do! They're the best theatrical actors and actresses out there!" Luci said which made me hum in agreement.

Well, let's see.

We walk down this large hallway and passed through he royal garden. Then she turn left and opened the door. The room was big, too big. There was this big stadium that can fit nearly a hundred people and a large red curtain.

We sat down into this super comfy sofas and watch the comedic play while being served with the most flavorful and quality foods.

It made my stomach bloat as I excuse myself to the ladies. Walking into the familiar route after I finished washing my hands I turned left and saw a figure laying underneath the shade of a tree.

Feeling curious, I went over and saw a familiar gentle face and immediately turned over and walk.

"Iseiah?"

And because I'm a voice maniac, I was lured by his gentle, warm voice and looked over.

And now I'm in this sticky situation.

Seriously!

***
Happy 2k votes and almost 40k reads!!

Thank you so so much!!!

Now, hi folks! Good day as always! I met some of my new professors in this second semester and they are fairly good.

Anyways, I updated in an early time because I need to do some of my assignments and sleep.

So, yep, hope you like this chapter!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!