|| T H I R T Y- O N E ||

I think their leader was a stupid one, a puppet, or an impostor. I suspect that their true leader is this guy who is currently looking at me with hawk-like eyes.

He was far too composed of the situation, eyes filled with coldness. I think I preferred my husband's coldness over his.

"Why are you doing this?"

He looked at me and smiled, it was creepier than I thought.

"Because someone told us to"

What the hell? I'm just simple cannon fodder in this novel and somehow, I'm gonna die in somebody's hands which I didn't know!

Who could I have offended?

"I'll pay you ten times the amount, just let me escape" I try to bargain, it was the only thing I could do.

"I can't, she's a powerful one" he smirked.

Dang it! So it's a female and is a lot more powerful than this rough-looking man. Who could it be and why is she doing this?

I heard a lot of shouts and there I saw the other noble ladies that I've been with. They are all crying and some even have to be dragged because they fainted due to fear.

The man turned around, his red scarf covering his entire face except for his eyes. It was dark and bottomless, I also caught a scar below his right eye.

While they were debating whether to kill their prey, I am trying to get the ropes out of me. I am currently grinding the ropes into a rock that I caught while they are talking. I'm so smart!

Just a bit and-

"I think we should taste them first right?" One man with his lustful eyes stared at the woman.

They could only shriek in fear as the men tried to touch them. Some were kicking and punching them but they are too weak.

"Kill them"

His words sent shivers to my spine and the men stopped. Their eyes were too full of lust that they can't help but snicker at the man's orders.

"Who are you to order us, huh?"

"Right, you're not our leader you're just like us!"

"Damn right!" A lot of men said while they continued to break the ropes bounding the women.

I could only shut my eyes in fear as I tried to get the rope and cut it. Finally, it was cut and when I look at my front, I saw the men tearing off the women's clothes and dragging them away.

Bang!

(AN: Is there a gun already invented in the medical period? Let me know in the comments please)

The sound of a gun resounded into the forest while the men are looking at the scarred face man with shock. Then it turned into rage when a man fell with a bullet on his head.

"This man killed our brother!"

"Kill him!"

He was swift, he fought with his guns and arms. I took their fight as my way to escape and I could only shed tears of regret as I hear the women's scream.

I need to survive and for that, I need to cut off my fear and fight.

...

I could feel my heart racing as I get down the slope. It was muddy and my dress was splotched with mud but I didn't care. My feet are killing me and I could feel the bruises on my skin.

I knew he was tracking me. He fights in a way of an assassin, he was too skilled. It's only been five minutes but I am still running.

Suddenly I hear rustles and I immediately got down on my knees and climb on a tree. He would surely try to look for me and I bet he wouldn't try to search for me up in the air.

No lady could climb on a tree and hide on it, only me. I mean will a noble lady that was taught etiquette from a young age act like me, nope.

And there he was, the glint of the dagger makes me sick in my stomach. The tip of it was bloody red, piercing my eyes as I held a tight grip onto the tree trunk.

He seemed to stop and run in another direction, after a minute, I got down and was about to run when a dagger was sent into my right leg.

"Ahh! Shit-Ahh!" I gasped in pain as I look at the bloody mess on my leg.

"Think you can hide from me? Well think again" he started to walk towards me as I crawled with all of my strength.

It's like a hot iron was pressed on my leg and I was too numb to feel it. I just felt like running so I can preserve my life.

"Help! Help me!" I shouted for the last time.

His hand was up in the air and inside of it was a dagger. I could only shut my eyes to receive death while tears streamed down my face.

Thud.

Slowly opening my eyes, the sunlight was too bright for me to see but I knew when a familiar figure walked up to me.

I was saved.

***
Hello people!! How are you?

Anyways, I have a question. I have a friend (this is her story not mine) and she fell with this guy she chatted with. Now she's too awkward with him and doesn't want to be with him or put a label between them, she just has a crush.

Edit: That bitch just got herself broken by this bastard and now she's moved on, don't worry about her hahaha

What do you think she should do?

So yep, please comment down below, thank you for your cooperation!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!!