"I didn't know there's gonna be people here." He nervously says. I grabbed my thong and threw it inside my car. Wanting the concrete to open and swallow me whole. And even though I mask my reaction professionally, I know my face is as red as a tomato.

"Goodevening Doctor." Antoinette says with an awkward smile when I looked at her.

"Goodevening Antoinette." I say in a very indifferent tone.

"Goodevening Doctor Clements and Mr. Lockes." Madeleine says with a polite tone.

"Hello goodevening Madeleine. You've grown." Robin says as he smiles to Madeleine.

"Thank you." Madeleine says with a tight smile.

"What brings ladies here in this building at this hour?". Robin asks and I just stare right at Diana. She barely looks at me and looks so annoyed.

"Oh, well... Barbara's parents own this building... she lives on the top floor penthouse." Madeleine says as I feel her look at me but I never took my eyes away from Diana Hawthorne.

"Ahhh yes. The brown haired girl. Yes. And who is this kid?." Robin says as he takes notice of Diana.

She is wearing a plain black hoodie and sweatpants. She looked at him with no such emotion.

"Oh, Diana. Our friend." Madeleine says in the most dismissive tone I ever heard her use.

"Okay. So maybe I'll see ya ladies." He says and he looks at me. "Bye Victoria. Talk to yoh soon." And he walks back towards the elevator.

"Doctor. Hi." Antoinette says with a smile.

I just nodded and turned my attention towards Diana, "You should be resting."

She just stared at me and Madeleine has to tug her.

"We should get going. Nice seeing you Doctor Clements. But Barbie's waiting. We're just trying to get Dani out of the house and we're just gonna watch movies. We promise no alcohol for today." Madeleine says as she tugs Diana away.

All I can do is nod as Diana turned her back on me and walked hastily towards the elevator, surpassing Madeleine and Antoinette.

"Bye Doc." Antoinette says and Madeleine just nodded.

As soon as they got in, I also got inside my car car just sat there. Not actually believing that that had just happened.

*÷*×*÷*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*

I was tapping my foot on the floor, trying to contain my patience as I waited for Diana Hawthorne. Almost an hour has passed since she called me and said that she will be meeting me at Lumiere's for breakfast. It is just 9:13 in the morning and I barely slept a wink last night.

It doesn't help that when I got home, I have to pop open a bottle of burgundy and managed to drink it all by myself. So while sipping my tea with my sunglasses on, in a world famous restaurant, only having 2 hours of sleep, makes me want to crawl back to my bed and just let everything alone.

I tried calling and texting but she's not answering. Just almost after 4 minutes, I received a text message that I should just head back to her penthouse. I huffed and annoyance but replied that I will be coming over shortly.

When I got on the lobby, the man that always greets me nodded and smiled slightly and as much as I wanted to smile back, I have a pending migraine that might as well prevent me from smiling so I just headed towards the elevator.

As I arrived on the floor, without knocking, I have a feeling that it's already open so without second thought, I turned the knob.

Expecting to see Madeleine, Barbara or Antoinette, I frowned as I was greeted by an eerie silence.

"Should've been nice if you at least knock you know." I almost jumped out of my skin as I heard that mocking voice.

"You've made me wait." I said.

"Did I?". She says as I feel her presence behind me.

"Yes you did Miss Hawthorne."

"Well professor. I though I was feeling fine until I realized that I am not." She says as I felt her take another step.

"We should start... if you don't feel like talking about the past, it's fine. We can just start with what you feel today." I say as I tried to walk away from her.

But just as I almost take a step she place both her hands on my shoulders and refrained me from walking away.

"Professor... I feel angry." She says while she whispers at my ear. The hot breath that tickles me neck sends shivers down my spine.

"We can talk about that." I say and without warning, she harshly spun me around to face her.

"I don't want to talk."

"But that's why I'm here for. To talk. And if you don't have any plans for today I will be---".

Soft lips slammed against mine and without a second thought, my body responded with the same fervent passion.

She pushed me back against the table and it move a little due to the force. Her minty breath against mine. My hand were place back on the table for support as she continued to push me against it.

"I want you to know that I know you belong to me." She breathlessly say as she stopped.

This snapped me out of my senses and almost feeling like a bucket of ice was thrown over my head including the bucket.

I pushed her, grabbed my bag and hastily walked out slamming the door harshly.

I stood in front of the elevator continued pressing the down button. My face flushed red and the ache between my legs continued to throb, mocking my entire morality.

Without another breath wasted, I hastily walked back to the door, opening it again, finding the cause of my frustration staring at the door almost shocked to see me back. I slammed the door shut dropping my bag on the floor and hastily walked towards her.

Not a second when we find both ourselves stumbling inside her bedroom, without my blouse and she's just on her sports bra and boxers.

"I will fuck you til you can't walk for a couple of days Professor." She says in the most dangerous tone.

×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×*