He just left his trousers and briefs on the floor and he walked towards the bedroom. As I followed him, he is already naked and lying on the mattress, stroking himself.

In a flash, her image snapped back in my mind and instantly, it was her that I remembered.  I touched myself and the wetness between my legs is either I am extremely horny because of the lack of intimacy or it was just the image of her.

I hastily climbed up the bed and harshly moved Robin's hand away from himself and grabbed his cock, lining it up against my soaked entrance. I barely looked at him but I know as always he is in awe of me riding him.

As I descend slowly, I feel him trying to fit himself and as I tried to move downwards, I was met by his base. I almost groan because for all those years that I fuck him and some other else, I feel like something is missing. Like I can't feel the whole thing, it just stops midway.

Nevertheless, I started to move and he grabbed my hips. I rocked my body against his and when he made an attempt to reach for my breasts I stopped his hand.

"Don't ruin my dress." I say as I groaned.

He stopped reaching and slammed his hips harshly back to me as he met my slow thrusts with the faster and harder pace.

I feel his tip almost reaching where it pleases me the most but before I could adjust my position, so that I could get it,

"God Victoria, I'm gonna cum." He groaned and without a second thought, I removed myself and proceded to give him a hand job.

In mere seconds, my hand was met by hot semen flying all over. And I was almost disgusted with myself.

I immediately went to the bathroom and washed my hands where his cum accidentally tainted. I washed it 3 more times before I walked out not forgetting to straighten my dress.

As I walked back to the room, I see Robin still naked and still lying on the bed.

"No round 2?." He asks as he looks at me and scans my body.

"Can you?". I asked and glanced towards his softened cock.

He then looks at it and shrugged lamely.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired today." He says as he sits up and not covering his body.

I stopped on the door and looked back at him.

"We go by the rules again Robin. I will call you and tell you when will I be coming over. And don't ask about any dinner. Don't call me randomly again and set a date when it was not a date. It's just sex." I say as I stormed out without bothering to look at him or care for his reaction.

I only agreed to his dinner because I know sex will be coming afterwards. But now, I regret it and it just left me more frustrated than I already am.

Walking out of the elevator is a struggle because the cool breeze that passes between my thighs indicates that I have not slipped back my underwear.

Walking briskly towards my car and almost getting in, I was stopped midway.

"Doctor!".

"Victoria!".

I hesitated to glance either way as both voices were such so familiar. I chose to look on the left side first, seeing Robin holding up my thong which I may have accidentay dropped and I looked on to my right, seeing Antoinette staring, Madeleine frowning and while Diana just getting out of the car which is just 1 parked car away from mine.

I swallowed thickly as I know that Robin is holding up my black thong in the air and my heart almost leapt out my chest as Diana looked at Robin.

When I glanced back at him, he dropped his hand immediately and walked towards me.