《15》

The Devil.

Hell's rabid hound, his morbid pet

Easy to remember, but hard to forget

Do not meet his eyes, or your life will be at stake

Look around, and you will see, people playing deadly charades.

Cry.

That was all Yoongi could do at the moment. He cried as he tried to pick up Hoseok from the ground. He cried as the emergency staff ripped Hoseok away from his clutches. He cried as Hoseok was taken into the emergency room. He cried as Hoseok gave him a smile, before he disappeared into the room crowded with doctors.

He wrung his hands anxiously, seconds turning to minutes, minutes turning to hours. He let out a wrangled sob as he ran his hand over his hair, Hoseok's blood specking his mint green strands red.

He was unable to keep thinking straight, all he could think about was Hoseok.

Only Hoseok.

Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok.

His attention was divided as his phone vibrated furiously. Wiping away tears, he peeked into the Caller ID and answered.

"Officer L-Lee? Why are y-you calling?"

The officer's excited voice rang in his ear as he stared at the emergency door again.

"Yoongi, the trial is scheduled two days from now, can you meet your lawyer to discu--wait, are you crying?"

"N-no, Mr. Lee, I'm n-n-not cr-crying.."

"Yoongi, I've heard you cry before. What happened? I'm not just cop, Yoongi, I can be a friend too, with what happened to Kieun and Jimin. I'm here for you."

The male nodded reassuringly, even though the cop couldn't see it.

"I'm at Kang Hospital. A...friend of mine was stabbed at the amusement park today..I feel like I'm a bad omen..something bad always happens to him whenever I'm around."

"You don't need to feel that way, Yoongi, because you didn't stab him. You didn't hurt him, remember that."

The man hung up as he saw a doctor exit the emergency room, an unreadable expression on his face as he adjusted his glasses.

"Excuse me, sir? Are you the companion of Jung Hoseok?"

"Y-yes, doctor. How is h-he?"

The doctor smiled as his eyes held a warmer glint. "The glass shard didn't hit anything vital, thankfully the wound wasn't too deep. It only punctured the outer layer of his stomach's epidermis, and not many blood was lost."

A relieved sigh escaped the male's lips as a weight was lifted from his shoulders.

"C-can I see him?"

"Yes, sir. He's in Room 074 right now, he's with a woman. He's conscious now, sir."

He arrived at the room, to see Hoseok's figure on the bed, stiches evident on his stomach as he seemed to argue with another woman.

"Dawon, you don't understand! He's not the cause of this, he's been helping him since Day 1, he's been good to me!"

"Jung Hoseok, do you not understand?! He has had a deceased boyfriend, a dead son that you used to treat as yours, and he tells you that you're just a phase?! Hell, I do not tolerate any weak faggots in the family!"

"Dawon, shut up! I'm not in this family anymore, I've never been a part of this stupid disgrace you call a family! You left for what, sixteen years, remember?! You don't just come back and tell me to drop the man I love just because my sister is a homophobe!"

"H-hos--"

The mint haired male didn't have a chance to finish his sentence as he was pushed into the wall, the woman keeping a firm grip on his throat, cutting off his air source.

"You faggot, stay away from my little brother, you hear me? No man in the Jung family is falling in love with a gay shi--"

Slender fingers entwined themselves in her black long hair and pulled forcefully; she was thrown back into the other wall across the wall. Hoseok was standing shirtless before the two, strands of his sister's hair still clung to his palm as his hazel eyes held a dominating glare to them.

The stitches on his toned stomach were evident to the older's eyes, but that was not the red haired male's concern. His eyes were fixated on Yoongi's neck. He looked reassuringly in Hoseok's eyes, and Hoseok's stoic glare was replaced by a warm expression.

He pulled Yoongi into a tight embrace, tears spilling out of the mint haired's olive eyes as his arms snaked around the younger's flesh.

"About what I said,"he started cautiously, fearing that he might hurt the younger's heart once again, "about us being a phase," his breath hitched as he felt the younger's jaw tighten, "I'm sorry for my feelings."

"My little Taetae..you're..b-back..?"

Seokjin tested the words coming out of his mouth, they sounded more like a question than a statement. His younger brother gone for years to pursue his dream of becoming a lawyer in America. And now, here he was, fighting in court against his own brother in blood and flesh.

"Don't you 'Taetae' me, Seokjin. I came here to represent Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook in court not as your brother, but a mere lawyer struggling to fight for justice.", the younger dropped, his deeper voice holding no plan of using honorifics to address the older.

"Taehyung.. I--"

"DO YOU THINK I COULD FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING GIYOUNG AND JIMIN-HYUNG?! HYUNG, WHY GO SO FAR TO KILLING NAMJOON-HYUNG?! YOU LOVED HIM! AND KILLING KI EUN?! HYUNG?!"

The lawyer's sudden outburst made the older Kim flinch as he tried to fight against the damn restraints.

"Where have your senses gone, Taehyung, hear me ou--"

SLAP

The sound of the skin to skin contact was heard in the room, silencing the angry Seokjin as he held a mix of dissipating anger and shock in his eyes.

"YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK TO ME, KIM SEOKJIN. FROM THIS DAY ONWARDS, I AM NO BROTHER OF YOURS, DARK SUN." the boy snarled, the last two words were mocking him. It was an unfit title to him, yet it seemed so right.

Before the door closed in Seokjin's face, Taehyung said four words that made tears spill out his eyes.

"Namjoon-hyung never loved you."