《1》

Screams.

A morbid memento of an untold story.

A beautiful, harmonious song filled of regret and fear, engulfing both Hoseok's mind and body.

A bird whose feathers are adorned with both happiness and sorrow, flying through the beautiful forest of hell.

A book, being read and enjoyed, a mixtape, heard and enjoyed as such as a wound could be to him, felt.

Hoseok gripped the knife lovingly, cradling its power and authority like a beautiful baby. His mocking laughter was his gentle lullaby, his own way of telling his victim, to go to sleep. His beautiful, true smiles were the last thing his victims saw, a beautiful taste of heaven in their best possible way, considering their situation, possibly he might let them go...

That beautiful smile, every inch, curve, and sight of his genuine curved lips made the victim sure that Hoseok could be indeed deemed innocent by their own heart, who knew a smile such as the man's could turn their anger into regret?

Regret on not being able to give that beautiful smile unto others.

Hoseok smiled as he slid his precious knife's tip across the young girl's forehead, as if he was painting unto a canvas. He was imprinting his art unto the girl's mind, drawing a beautiful rose right above her red eyes. The girl whimpered and cried as she felt the artist's works on her skin.

"K-kill me now!", she yelled, doing her best with her probably broken vocal cords, her eyes reflecting with forced bravery and stubborness.

Hoseok felt not an inch of regret in his whole system. This flimsy excuse of a girl was the chairman's spoiled daughter, she was stupid enough to give Hoseok a black eye. Too bad she got tied up.

"Darling, that's not the full treatment yet! It's only your forehead. That doesn't hurt as much as the black eye!"

His voice was sickeningly sweet, genuine and soft and gentle, as if he was just painting face paint on a demanding five year old.

"G-go away!"

Bad choice, girl. This murderer hates, spoiled, chairman's daughter type of girls. He eyed his silver knife lovingly, then drifted his hazel eyes to the girl, who had regained her bravery as she clutched her phone mockingly, she was calling the police, but behind her eyes 'Dark Sun' saw that she was only making up an act.

He saw the phone.

He cracked.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU LAUGHING, YOU BLOODY MANIAC?!", the girl screamed in both fear and anger, as blood dripped from her stinging forehead, dividing her attention from the laughing man in front of her.

The phone...

The bloody phone...

Had no battery.

The man in front of her continued to laugh the life out of his sadistic brain as he smirked evilly. His eyes were, genuinely filled with pity, but his thin lips, curled upwards into a mocking smirk, told a different story.

The phone was slapped from her trembling hand.

"Darling..."

His voice was so, so, sickeningly sweet she felt as if ants were biting and rampaging her ears as her eyes were tortured by that beautiful smile.