《7》

Past.

A memory, a permanent scar to the mind

Tormenting those that it can  find.

To some it may be sweet, to some it may be pleasure

But to some it can be prolonged torture.

"Hoseokie!"

"Eomma!"

Nine year old Hoseok ran down the stairs eagerly as he heard his mom's happy voice. She had come home early for a change, if you can call one in the morning early.

The boy got a hug and a kiss from his mother as he unlocked the door.

"Happy Birthday, baby!"

The woman set a little box on the table happily, and to Hoseok's confusion, the box let out high pitched squeaks and small jerking movements. Let alone the small holes on the side.

He pulled the ribbon, a hundred thoughts coming to mind. His mother watched him with glossy eyes, it had caused her three months worth of overtime. Would her little boy like--

"A bunny! Eomma, I love it!!!"

The boy grabbed the fluffy animal swiftly from the box, the ribbon and the box cascading harshly down the table, forgotten.

The mother's worries washed away as she saw the beautiful smile on her son's face.

"What do you mean we have no money?!"
"You should know, you gamble and gamble everyday!"
"Well, at least I work!"
"You don't call drinking and  going to the pub a job!"
"Well, just sell the weak brat!"

Sixteen year old Jung Hoseok plugged his fingers in his ears. This was the noise he had to bear with everyday along with the daily beating and constant cussing. His drunkard father, his prostitute mother, fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting.

Still, after sixteen long years of that, there had to be some breaking point.

Hoseok grabbed the scisscors he kept on the bedside table, his patience gone and destroyed like most of his sanity as Dark Sun took over him.

A sadistic, beautiful smile on his face.

A distressed, fearful glint in his streaming eyes screaming for help as an unknown monster took over him.

His orange dyed hair swinging ferociously over his face as his hazel eyes drifted to the weak bunny before his bed.l

He grabbed his bunny by its barely intact ear, swiping its left foot off. The bunny let out a strangled cry that sounded like music to the boy's ears.

Blood started spewing out slowly, Hoseok liked the dripping sound of blood down the ruined floor more than the fight downstairs. He could hear his parents quiet down after hearing the bunny, and make their way to his room.