《5》

Life.

A path that every human walks

A word that any mouth can talk

After, some are worthy, some are not

To be taken to Heaven, or to be left to rot

"You actually came, Mr. Min."

Yoongi silently grazed his fingers against the hard surface of the wooden door, letting himself in Officer Lee Min Ki's cold office.

He sat on the uncomfortable leather chair as the officer put his files away, now drumming his fingers against his desk.

"Shall we start?", he said, starting the recorder.

The boy nodded.

"So what were you doing before you noticed that Mr. Park was gone?"

Min Ki's monotone voice screamed power as Yoongi clenched his fists, the memories of that night hitting him hard.

"I was asleep. The bathroom light was open and Jimin wasn't in bed, so I went to open the door."

The officer nodded reassuringly before giving Yoongi a soothing look. Yoongi inhaled deeply.

"I-i rushed to the bathroom, I thought Jimin was there. That was when I saw Ki Eun with the bottle of bleach and the writing on the mirror."

Yoongi stared on the floor as tears threathened to spill from his eyes.

"About the poem written on the mirror, do you know anything about it?"

Yoongi paused, remembering something that his son told him.

"I-it's a part of a song. Angel with a Shotgun, Ki eun told me."

"Last question, Mr. Min."

"Any suspicious people?"

Yoongi's eyes darkened as he remembered the name of one guy.

"There is someone from Ki Eun's nursery."

The drumming of fingers on the deskstop immediately stopped as the officer sat up, his eyes clearly urging Yoongi to talk more.

"Kim Seokjin. He was my son's last teacher but he was fired because he was arrested."

Min Ki skimmed through his papers once more before coming to the said man. He eyed the man's face, sweet and happy, before staring dumbfoundedly at his records, mouth slightly agape.

"He was arrested because of sexual harrasment, possession of deadly weapons, abduction and threathening?"

Yoongi nodded in shame. The officer must have seen his eyes as he proccesed what had happened.

"What makes you think that he was the one who killed Mr. Park and Mr.Min?"

"H-he t-touched me and held a gun to my forehead..He told me he would kill Jimin and my son if I didn't love him.."