《13》

Inocencce.

A purity, of one's inexperienced mind

Seen through one's glossy eyes

Killed through torture, killed through time

No matter where you look, you will never find

"Officer, are you sure?"

Min Ki could see the doubt present in Detective Jo's eyes, but that didn't faze the excitement and adrenaline pumping in his veins as the man listened to the mixtape of the witness' interrogation.

He handed the detective a white lone folder containing the contracts and the pictures if Kim Seokjin's wrist. It was, indeed bleeding.

It was, indeed undeniable, worthy, flawless, and powerful proof.

The hopeful glint in the detective's eyes as he saw the possible proof was contagious; the two were excited and relieved that finally, the case would be closed and there would be no more killings.

"So, Officer Lee, all we need is to excecute the trial, and when Kim Seokjin is finally put behind bars, everything would be fine, right?"

The said man nodded.

"Yes. Please contact Lawyer Kim Taehyung, and all will be well considering our information."

Little did the two know about Dark Sun.

"Hush, don't cry, Kook, don't cry. Your Taetae is here, I'm here.."

The boy felt a warm pair of hands cut the gap, and give him the warmth that he had been looking for. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his older friend's coffin, but what his focus was the man before him.

The man that hadn't come home for years.

He clutched Kim Taehyung harder, tears stopped streaming down his eyes. Everything stopped. Literally everything.

Kim Taehyung. The man that he had been waiting for for seven long years. The man that had practically become his brother, his soulmate, his other half. He was different now; black instead of blue hair adorned his small face, black glasses framed his narrow eyes, which were clearly red from crying.

But there was that punch to his mind that left him confused. Anger, happiness, grief, and relief came running down his senses, and the tears came.

"..hyung..why c-couldn't you come sooner? It's been seven years!", he cried, thumping Taehyung's chest weakly.

Taehyung was studying Law in America for seven years, and he couldn't come back even once due to the harshness of his studies. Jungkook took it the hardest, but I have to admit that it was really hard to see your long lost favorite friend in the funeral of the man who practically adopted you.

Jungkook lost himself in his friend's arms as the coffin was lowered to the ground.

"What are we?"

Those words echoed in Yoongi's mind, repeating and repeating as they struck his heart. The hands that had snaked up to Hoseok's neck began trembling, and before he knew it, his voice rung out in his ears.

"A phase."

Silence followed his words, the two males stared into each other's eyes, Yoongi's eyes wandering at Hoseok's stoic face filled with no evidence of emotion. The orange haired male's hazel orbs were fixated on Yoongi's eyes, glossing over as tears threatened to subconsciously fall. 

His grip on the older loosens, but he catches the older and hugs him tightly. Though he couldn't see past his shoulder, he knew that Hoseok was crying.

But he didn't expect a smile to grow on Hoseok's face.

"H-hyung, it's okay, really. I know your still hurting after what happened to Jimin and Ki Eun. I-it's okay, really.

"I..I love you, hyung. You're the first person to ask me if I was okay. You..you d-don't have to say it back."

Guilt washes over Yoongi like a tide hitting the sand at the sudden confession, and tears fall down from his eyes like the grains of sand.

"Sorry, Hoseok, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to--"

"Faggots! Get outta the way with your gay flirting, this is public!"

A young teenage boy with blonde hair adorning his features was the source of the noise; his words were a bit slurred and he held an empty bottle of soju in his fingers.

"HOSEOK! NO HE'S DRUN--"

A newfound anger built its way up to Hoseok's chest, before he knew it he was already aiming the extra dart he had to the boy's forehead, the mint haired male pulling him by the shoulder and sabotaging Hoseok's aim.

The dart ricocheted to the boy's glass of soju, breaking it into tiny little pieces of glass.

He walked away, leaving the glass shards on the ground as he received a call from nature.

"HOSEOK! You could have hurt him!"

"I wanted to hurt him."

The boy's eyes widened at Hoseok's statement, his palms reaching his forehead and checking his body heat.

"Hoseok..what do you me--"

A smile appeared on the younger's face, making Yoongi let go of the topic and grabbing his hand, they both head towards the other booths, the wind in their eyes--.

"FAGGOTS!"

A loud cry escaped the orange haired male's lips as he fell to the ground, clutching his lower stomach painfully. A broken glass shard was stuck in the now bleeding area.

The teenager behind them appeared, fury rising in his features, only to be replaced by guilt at his crime as his victim's eyes momentarily close and no word comes out of his mouth. His knees buckle, and Hoseok fell to the ground helplessly, dripping in and out of consciousness as he tried to make out Yoongi's figure behind the shadows and tears.

"Hoseok? HOSEOK!? It's me, Hoseok, wake up! WAKE UP!"

The said boy felt his eyes flicker open and closed, the faint image of the drunk teenager retreated behind the trees.

This is it. You're dying. Yoongi didn't really like you. The boy was right. You're a disgusting faggot. Go to hell.

Dark Sun's excruciating voice wouldn't stop pestering him, squeezing the only sanity he had in the moment. It filled his ears, his mind, it clouded his mind.

He felt a hand, Yoongi's hand, clasp his back as an ambulance headed into his general direction. His hand was torn away from Yoongi's, he saw the crying male on the seat behind the stretcher as they took him away.

Away from his Yoongi.