《9》

"NAMJOON YOU BETTER COME BACK HERE IF YOU DON'T WANT A PUNISHMENT!!"

"..h-hyung..I'm sorry..PLEASE LET ME GO!"

"Namjoon, bad boys ought to get punished.."

Life.

An overflowing river of chances

Cherished by every man and woman

But what would you plan to do

When life is on the line for you?

2:35 a.m.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes groggily, looking around his room. He was awoken by footsteps, he convinced himself, his rowdy imagination screaming danger.

..step..step..step...

Namjoon rushed to his closet, rummaging inside for the lucky bat he had gotten from Taehyung a few years ago, accidentally knocking over the glass from his bedside table. His knuckles turned unusually white as he gripped the handle in fear.

"N-n-no..not today! I've been good t-to you..not today, please!"

A hand gripped his silver hair threatheningly with such force, Namjoon saw his beautiful locks fall to the floor.

The bat fell from his hand as a smile stared at him menacingly.

A smile appeared on the attacker's face.

"H-hoseok..pl-please no! I..followed what you asked me to do! P-p-please not t-today!"

The sadistic smile grew wider, so did Namjoon's eyes as his eyes darted to the broken glass on the floor. He snatched the biggest shard and aimed for his attacker's arm for a distraction.

Hoseok yelped in pain and surprise as the red metallic liquid gushed down his fingers from the long slash on his wrist.

He regained his composure, letting out a beautiful sadistic laugh as he saw Namjoon's eyes clear with fear.

The victim was almost at the door, when Dark Sun said something that made his blood run cold.

"Namjoon, did you know Seokjin liked you?"

Namjoon's worst mistake in life was that he let go of the cold door knob and faced the murderer. He didn't see the silver knife Dark Sun was twirling behind his back as his smile grew wider.

Namjoon's brows furrowed in confusion. The words slashed his heart, as he only found Seokjin as an older brother.

It took him by surprise as the sharp blade sliced through his  right shoulder. He let out a scream from the severe pain and his legs gave way.

The.

Knife.

Had.

Fatal.

Poison.

As if he didn't throw a knife to Namjoon's shoulder, Dark Sun stared boredly at his stopwatch, tapping his foot on the floor.