《2》

"N-n-namjoon hyung?"

"Jungkook? It's 4 in the morn-"

"Youngie is d-dead."

"W-what?! Jeon Jungkook, this isn't fucking funny!"

"H-h-hyung, come to the hospital."

Hospitals.

A place of sanctuary.

A place of untold stories.

A place of continuing and ended lives

A place of misery, grief, and cries

"JEON GIYOUNG! D-don't leave me...you promised you w-would marry me!"

"H-h-hyung..she's g-gone.."

"NO! SHE'S NOT, SHE SAID SHE WOULD MARRY ME!"

Namjoon couldn't stop crying as he clutched his dead girlfriend's hand, his own hand coated with the smell of dry blood and raw death.

Jungkook was also crying, his beloved dongsaeng was dead. Stabbed twenty six times, when she was alive. Dead when her eyes, face, and head were attacked thirteen times. The damn murderer...was Dark Sun.

"Jeon Jungkook?"

The police chief, Lee Min Ki, approached him, a pad of paper on his hands and a hint of despair in his eyes.

Jungkook wiped the tears that were blurring his vision.

"D-did you find any leads sir?"

Unfortunately, the man shook his head. Namjoon cried louder in the background, Jungkook's tears started falling as fast as his patience.

"What d-do you mean there is no leads?! You're the fucking police, there must be some leads!"

The policeman sighed. He hated being the bearer of bad news like some Devil's cursed messenger, which was technically his job as the chief. He tried to explain to a sobbing Jungkook what had happened. That "Dark Sun" was a very meticulous worker and that he had worn gloves. That he was very well hidden.

"Jungkook?"

The dead girl's mother rushed to her sobbing son, wrapping her arms around him as tears fell from her own eyes.

Namjoon could do nothing but sob at his love's dead body. He stared at the golden locket the dead girl had, and his eyes drifted to the one on his own neck.

(FLASHBACK)

"Everyone, this is the new subtitute teacher, Kim Namjoon. He will be filling in for your Mathematics teacher for the rest of the year."

"Oh my gawd, he's hot!"
"Finally, some eye candy!"
"Imma try seducing him later!"

Giyoung groaned as she dropped her head down her desk, plugging in her fingers to stop hearing the perverted thoughts of her fellow classmates. The boys, however, made good friends with the new sub when they found out that he played the same game they were crazy about.

"Jeon Giyoung?"

It caught the cold girl's attention. That beautiful voice. It warmed her heart. It was that fated day, February 21, 2018, that she first fell in love.